Chapter 6 The Ball

(Normal POV)

The Ball was on the brink of starting, Elizabeth already had a costume which was probably expected of her. There was only one person who had trouble deciding her costume it was (F/N).

(Your POV)

"Oh my goodness, I have no idea of what to wear" I said with a sigh as I looked at the ballgowns in the closet. This was the first time I have ever been invited to a masquerade ball in a long time, so I kind of lost my fashion sense for costumes.Then Lady Elizabeth just came barging in my room as if on cue."(F/N) Do you need help with picking your costume" she said in a cheerful voice. I nod in reply.'Come with me Mr.Sebastian chose one for you he said it would look stunning on you" she said with a giggle as she grabbed my wrist and we went into hidden passageway that was showing a ballgown with swan like designs on the bottom and silver sequins on the top. It was in a spot light and there was a white mask with sliver sequins lining all around it. there were also an attachment of wings on the dress. I was adored of the costume but there was one question I had "Who am I going to be???" after I said that sebastian just walked in and said"Tonight My Dear you will be a swan" he smiled as I said thank you. I recieved the dress and the silver shoes and everything and went to change. The ball already started and I was ready, ready to make my entrance my hair flowed against my dress.I felt like tonight was going to be special . I smiled and knocked lightly on the door then to my surprise sebastian opened the door and smiled at me."Don't be shy my dear" he said as I walked more to the stairway.Then everyone saw me the music stopped and everyone was at a gasp and they were saying compliments and questions like "Who is this Mysterious Beauty" as i walked down the steps remembering everything sebastian taught me this morning. To my surprise Ciel was the first person to come to me and he asked me to dance.I gladly accepted and we walked to the dance floor.

(Ciel's POV)

She looks beautiful I have never seen anyone like (F/N) especially at these masquerade balls . The music started(which is the song up above) and I took her hand and we started to waltz. She was dancing perfectly it was gliding across the sky.also it was the first time I truly smiled I haven't seen her this happy it was like I was talking to another person.

(Your POV)
Was he actually smiling I felt butterflies in my stomach as we danced all night in front of all those people and plus the ball is coming up I'm so excited the music came to a close but just when the music stopped a woman with purple hair and a long dress came and brought with her a musical instrument it looked like I guess but it was filled with glass circular type bowls was she started to play it. It sound sweet at first then I felt gloved hands cover my ears I thought it was Sebastian but I was totally wrong. I was soon taken and carried out of the ballroom outside and I was put in a carriage and soon I blacked out.

(Sebastians POV)
Where is (F/N), I thought as I was mixing my music with Hannah's then I remember I invited the Trancy's "oh dear I'm afraid young master won't like this" I said with a casual smirk