Chapter 9 The Day of the Ball

(Your POV)

I woke up to the beautiful sounds of birds chirping near my window I got up and made my bed. Then a certain butler came up behind me and started to lace my corset without me noticing. I was gaping of how tight he was tightening it "So sorry My Lady"I noticed his smirk he always has that smirk.I went to the wardrobe and I looked at the pink dress my mother wore. I put it on, its a little old fashioned but it'll have to do its my only Ballgown I ever owned and plus its my mothers so it will be even extra special. So with that I walked out into the dining room and I saw a red aura soon appear than a man with red hair and a red Victorian suit and spectacles the color of blood. "Oh Bassy!!!!!" I heard him say with a thick english accent. "Hello Grell" Sebastian said in a serious tone. Once I heard His name my Eyes sparkled."Grell????!!!!!" I said running to him.

(Grell's POV)

"(Y/N)????" I ran to hug her I haven't seen her in years (cue flashback music) "Hi Grell-chan" (Y/N) said while running to me, she was just a little girl I was still a teen during the time. i still had short hair and I was still a bit strict. But (Y/N) was still nice to me even if I was a bit cruel about things."Grell-sama" I looked at her and hugged her."Yes (F/N)??" She looked at me with her glistening (E/C) orbs. "Can we play a game" she said in her cute high pitched voice. I sighed "sure" and we bagan to play the game she wanted."Grell-sama are you ok" she said shyly. "Im ok (F/N) Im just worried if I cant go into the reaper society" I said sadly."Dont lose faith grell -sama Just remember have Courage and Be Kind" she said to me and I smiled for once in my life.(flashback ends)"Oh I missed you!!! so much and I heard your going to the ball darling ~~~~~~~~~" She smiled."yes do you like my dress" I nodded but then I noticed how plain it was and old fashioned "Your wearing that oh dear we are going to make some adjustments" i chuckled and using magic I poofed her to my dress/salon/makeup artist place. "Oh Mrs.Priestly!!!!" (lol Miranda priestly from the devil wears Prada) "Grell,Darling" she kissed both my cheeks . "what do you need today," she said as I look at (F/N) "oh my, she is gorgeous we just need to do a few adjustments" she winked at me. "Wait.....Please dont get me a new dress after all it was my mothers gown" (Y/N) said but then Priestly gave me a look and I knew what I had to do I used my magic to make her dress into a blue gown and butterflies surrounded her and she had buttlerflies as a design across the top. I also made the shoes out of glass but I made them comfortable and the last two butterflies landed on the shoes. "I love it grell- sama" (Y/N) said and she ran to hug me."You did very well grell, but now" she claps "Its makeup and hair time." then a bunch of makeup crew came to (F/N) she was beautiful when the makeup crew was done she had a beautiful natural looke but she shimmered and her lipstick was as pink as her lips."Now to make sure your stepfamily does not recognize you we will just add a little more magic" she said with a smile"thank you Miss Priestly" she nodded but she warned (f/n) to leave exactly at the stroke of Midnight. "Can Grell Come with me" (F/N) asked and Mrs Priestly a nodded and I soon got ready and we both headed to the golden carriage.

So what do guys think of this chapter. I will continue to write chapters as soon as possible.

Grell:Thank you Author - san darling -grins- Can I dance with bassy !!!!~~~~~

Sebastian: No.....

Me:Maybe

Sebastian: -gives me a death glare-

Me: -eyes widen as I run for my life-