Chapter 8 rescue me....Part 2

(You Pov)

I was so relieved when I saw Arthur walking out of the carriage b ut he was in a black cloak same thing with Sebastian and Ciel. I wonder why they were in disguise. It was such a Opaque night I was just sitting by my window just waiting but I felt like I needed to do something but my door has chains locking it. Then I began knocking on the wood of the walls to check if there was a secret passageway I found a way but then I realized claude might battle me.I started to form swords by magic in my hands but I didn't realize it was my magic. I cant just wait for them to rescue me ,I opened the passageway and ripped my dress so I could run faster.This wasnt ladylike at all but I had no choice I rushed down the hall panting, and gasping for air . Then i see claude just appearing in front of me."I dont believe his highness would like it for you to escape after all he does love you" he said with an evil grin.But thats when my eyes turned red I didnt know difference from friend or foe and I started to fight claude slicing and cutting him but no matter what he would heal easily but as I was going to fall Sebastian came and caught me in the mist."My lady you must rest you have done well but now it was my turn" That's all I remember him saying then my eyes clasped together.

(Sebastian POV)

"She's a tough girl but yet so easy to defeat" I turned around and gave (Y/N) to arthur."She maybe easy to defeat supposedly but she clearly made a mess of you didnt she" I said with my casual smirk and went straight towards him with laevatinn and he was Immediately dead. I started to run to the carriage and we head back to the Phantomhive manor.

(Your Pov)

(Y/N)........(Y/N)........(Y/N)!!!!!!! My eyes opened quickly my vision was a bit blurry but I can tell who it was. It was ciel. "Ciel???? is that you???" I said softly as he hugged me and sobbed."I thought I would never see you again" he said in his thick british accent."Its alright , Ciel " I said lying up ward. "(F/N) you are the only thing of family I have left I would be devastated if you were gone" ciel hugged me once more he did feel like my only sibling who only cared about me I smiled."Young master You got mail and so did (F/N)" I took the letter off the tray and I saw something that made my greatest dreams come true. It was an Invitation to Arthurs Ball I was so excited so was ciel and we both looked up and smiled.

So sorry that I have not been on wattpad for a long time I have been so busy with studying and many more things but I promise more chapters will be published daily.

Sebastian: I can not wait for (Y/N) to go to the ball but what is she going to wear??? and where is she getting it from???

A: she isnt getting it from a where its a who -smirks-

Sebastian; Who???

Grell:HI BASSY!!!!!!!

Sebastian: Oh bloody god!!!! -runs-