Chapter 16 The Wedding preparations

(Your Pov)

I was walking in town with grell-sama he is an expert on fashion so I want him to help me with my wedding plus he is my maid of honor. "Oh (F/N) Darling we must choose the most extravagant gown the one you like the most plus you are to be queen too my dear if you choose a beautiful dress it will be a great opportunity for your future subjects to get an idea of who you are". I smiled as we once again entered Mrs.Priestly's office as I see Designs and prototypes of ideas for my wedding gown I was suprised that they did all this for me I couldn't be any more thankful."Oh your future highness, Here are some  of the latest designs  that will be suited for your wedding".Mrs.Priestly soon smiled and I walked close to the first prototype which was a French marie antoinette style with a gold laced veil. I thought it looked too french and england and france not precisely a good mix. Then I saw a traditional wedding dress it wasnt anything that a queen would wear but It was pretty but I wouldnt want to be judged harshly by the Nobles and I know a few that would be mean about it and if your wondering Im talking about Trancy I heard he is very harsh and cruel.The next one I found was extremely beautiful it looked like my mothers wedding dress but with a larger hoopskirt and a larger veil.((dress above)) I really liked it it reminded so much of my mother and also the design of the sleaves and bodice looks like my mother in laws wedding gown. I hope arthur will like it. " I will choose this one  Mrs.Priestly" I smiled and she soon started to make it an actual gown. "OHHH SUCH A CUTE CHOICE ITS SO ELEGANT AND QUEENLY" grell soon squished me and I turned blue.I couldnt wait to see arthur ever since I met him My life has been so enlightening and I love him so much ever since we were younger.Grell soon walked off somewhere else as I walked around london. I decided to go back to the castle  in my new room  I was  looking for my glass shoes because I was going to wear them for the wedding  I checked my dresser but they werent there, I checked my closet they also werent there I was soon getting scared I didnt know what to do Was there a criminal in the castle . I was scared but I soon went to sleep  in spite of my stress of the glass shoes being missing I was tired so I just needed to sleep.

(The Next Morning)

(Your Pov)

I awoke  the  next morning with my two bird friends Janice and Joey they were always with me also jaq and gus they were all trying to wake me up I smiled and I soon made my bed and we both were excited about the wedding I miss arthur I havent seen him because its "Traditional" to not see him before the wedding . I cant wait when Im queen even though Im nervous to become queen I need to change a lot like the labor rule kids are even working and thats just not right it not kind nor good for this empire believe me I would know. Im still upset about who ever stole or taken the glass shoes there are quite personal to me besides my mothers necklace I had it ever since she died." (F/n) are you ok you look upset".I sighed and nodded as Jaq gave  me a hankerchief to blow my nose. I said nevermind as I started to get dressed in a blue sundress I used to wear since it is my favourite but I havent worn it in a while  as I took my mouse and bird friends into town just to shop for a few things. Such as the wedding cake and  the invitations. I couldnt wait till the  wedding tommorrow it will be so nice to see arthur ciel and sebastian and the whole kingdom too. Also I get to be with arthur alone for a year . I sighed romantically and went back into the coach.