Chapter 3 A Few Years later

(Third person POV)

Its been a few years since (F/N) returned to her stepmothers house and it was nothing but tragedy for her.You are now eighteen basically your a woman now but they only treated her worse than ever she was now doing twice as much more chores and not to mention if she did something wrong she would either get slapped or punished such as not going to town for new clothing or not eating for a week life was hard for her but she still had hope  she still would smile as if nothing was wrong.

(Your POV)

"Oh my" you said as you almost dropped the dishes.Gladly You Didn't you washed the dishes thoroughly and carefully."Cinderella!!!!! you heard your stepmother scream as you rushed upstairs."Go in to town Cinderella and get supplies and new clothes for you but nothing fancy you heard me nothing FANCY!!!!!" you nodded in reply as you got ready to go to town.You took you favorite horse and rode it to town and gathered supplies. You started walking to the dress shop when soon a rushing carriage came near you almost running over you but it came to a sudden stop. "Hey WATCH WHERE YOUR WALKING YOUNG PEASANT THIS IS THE ROYAL CARRIAGE" the coachman said harshly.Then Soon a familiar blond haired man dressed very sharply came out of the carriage. What is the cause for th- the blond prince stopped and looked at me I saw his eyes and soon already knew who it was.

(Arthur's POV)

I stared at (F/N) and got to my knees And I said "a thousand pardons (F/N)" and i smirked at her she blushed. "Shall I go with you shopping?" I said nervously but she nodded.The coachman got down and went to me. "But Your majesty This Is nothing but a simple peasant girl there is more sophisticated  women at the castle" he said rudely.I turned around and gave him a death glare and i whispered to him."(F/N) is a woman of nobility she has noble blood she is treated like a servant in her own home because of the Countess Of Britain And her two daughters even if she wasnt of noble blood its an heirs job to be nice to his kingdom and his subjects. so I swear if you humiliate her again,There will be consequences understand" he nodded and went back to the carriage."So shall we began shopping"I said with the up most confidence.She was staring at me i got lost in those beautiful (E/C) orbs just like i did many years ago. She nodded as we entered the dressmakers shoppe.

(Your POV)

I was looking at a maids outfit after all my stepmother said "Nothing fancy".Arthur was looking at a dress i couldnt even afford."(F/N) Try This one."  he said charmingly I t was beautiful dress it had a (F/C) silk linning with white under neath and chiffon ruffles on the bottom with a Victorian look. it also had a sweetheart neckline. I wanted to try on the dress so badly but i told him."I cant" he gave me a why not face which i  found adorable."I'm not aloud to buy fancy formal dresses"he soon got angry I was a bit afraid and next thing you know he came very close to me and said."Dont be afraid your stepmother Isnt here she wont critcize you im sure you will look lovely. he said looking at me with seriousness but in his eyes he was forlorn so i agreed to try on the dress.I was done changing and I stepped Out and his jaw was to the floor he was blushing that made romanos tomatos in shame and not to mention his emerald eyes couldnt stop gazing at me."You look beautiful (F/N)"he said to me and i realised the time and i had to get home soon. So i got the maids dress unfortunately I couldnt get the dress he really liked.We said our farewells as i rode my horse home I was to be honest Madly in love with him but hes a prince I thought why would he want a girl who is supposed to be a countess but looks like a dish maid i wondered as i came home.

 (Arthurs Pov)

I went to my carriage and once i stepped inside I was away with the fairies.I couldnt Stop thinking about her.' Her form was Perfectly Curved In the dress' I thought but then realizing what i just said I mentally  Flicked My head.'I do not want to start thinking like My cousin  Francis Bonnefoy The Prince Of France' I thought but still sighed I couldnt Help it I never met a woman with  so much Pulchritude.She was Beautiful It was something I  havent seen in a long time.I arrived at the castle, still lost with the fairies as my father stared at me as If i went to town just so i could get drunk.