Chapter 20"What?????

(??? Pov)
It's been forever only gazing at one mirror.....each and every day, looking older and older each coming year. I've seen my soul just slowly going to her, and Arthur....how could he not notice that she isn't me. Is he that blind?? Why should I even question....he probably only wanted me for looks. I thought he actually loved me.....but I forgot

How could he ever love me?
Especially how I look now, he would never recognize me, so all that fighting and suffering. Was it all just a game? How could I honestly think that he would be different, how could a king ever love a peasant girl.... I was so stupid....naive. I protected him and now I'm here stuck behind a false reflection day by day, year by year I tried to set myself free. Nothing worked.....and it should stay that way.

(Ciel's POV)
Things have changed so much since (f/n) became Queen well representative I guess in this century, but it's weird that ever since we found her in those woods she isn't who she used to be. It's almost odd how different she was.

(Flashback  1885 Sleepy Hollow Woods)

"I can't believe Arthur would say that to (F/n), after all they have been through!!!" I yelled at Sebastian

"Young Master you must relax, I know you care about Lady (f/n)  but you must understand that being newlywed and just becoming immortal isn't exactly the easiest thing" he said as inconsiderate as always

"Yes, bu-" I stopped and looked to see that (f/n) was there. "Look there she is!!!" 

"(F/n)!!!!" We heard Arthur say and run towards her as we both waved at her as she gave us a look as if she never knew who we are.

(Flash back over Present Day London)

"Young Master, if you miss the old days, maybe we should visit the castle ruins" Sebastian peered over my shoulder

" You should really stop reading my mind, you perverted cat-lover" I said with a chuckle

"But then I wouldn't know what you want..." he did that smirk he constantly does as I just chuckled

"Perhaps we should it would be nice to visit, let's take the carriage" I smiled

"COULD I COMEEEEE!!!!!" We both turned around to a familiar red-head hanging by our window as we both just scoffed as we just nodded.

(Time skip brought by Mey-rin's broken dishes)

We arrive to the castle, it was overgrown with ivy and blue butterflies surrounded the place it kind of looked like something from Beauty and The Beast.
"OH THIS IS MARVELOUS, MY WHAT A GORGEOUS BEAUTY THIS IS COME HITHER MY DEAR FRIENDS" my peaceful thoughts get interrupted by Grell yelling from the top level.

"Sebastian, carry me" I said as he carried me bridle style and leaped to the top level.

"My lord.....is this???" Sebastian said as he let me down.

"Yes...." I paused "it's her chambers"

"YOO HOO" Sebastian and I turned around to see grell looking into a peculiar mirror.

"I don't remember (f/n) owning something like this" I say tilting my head while looking at it.

"It looks fairly new, Young Master" we both gaze into it for a while but soon the glass began to move like water.

We see the chambers but with candles dimly lit and an old woman sitting on the bed. She looks up and walks to the mirror. She smiles and then just sighs as she touches the mirror.

"OH MY WHO IS THAT?????!!!!" Grell jumps in front of us.

" I don't really know, she looks familiar" I say as I turn around to Sebastian.

"Is she real??" Sebastian soon looks closer into the mirror as she waves with her other hand she has a ring on.....

"WAIT THATS (F/N)'s WEDDING RING, it has a rose quartz in the middle" Grell said

"But that can't be possible....." I say as I turned around. "It's fake....Sebastian destroy it"

"But Mast-"

"SEBASTIAN I ORDER YOU TO DESTROY THAT MIRROR IMMEDIATELY" I yell as I throw a book from her desk as I sat on the chair.

"As you wish, my lord" he picked up a brick and at first hesitated then he threw it to the glass.

"Bassie?" Grell tilted his head.

The glass was shattered but it stayed in place.

The glass soon began to move....
Piece by piece.

Then it began to shake....

Sebastian looked at me for a brief moment as the glass began to shake quickly.

He picked me up as the glass shook the whole mirror.

"Sebastian what's goi-" he jumped as the mirror exploded and pieces of glass were everywhere.

"OH MY GAWD" Grell hid with us behind the desk.

Blue fog covered the room, but it soon began to clear up as we saw the woman. She had a blue ballgown on with white grey ribbons on the sides.  But she also had.....

The ring......

"We don't have that much time, Grell carry her quickly" Sebastian began to run as I'm just shocked.

The castle began to shake as Sebastian and Grell began sliding down the stair railing. I looked back to the old woman. She looked so familiar but how??? How can it be???

The stairs began to fall as we all jumped out of the window on to the top of the carriage.

The castle soon began to fall till it was nothing but debris.

"What the Hell!!!????" I yelled.

Then two blue butterflies  flew from the debris and landed on to the woman's eyes as they slowly became dust.

"Who i-" I was shushed by Sebastian.

Her eyes began to open ....,

But they were a striking white

"Where am I???" She said softly.

"You are free.....Lady (F/n)" Sebastian said as my eyes widened.

"Sebastian??? Is it really you?? I can't see....am I dead??" She said

"Very Much Alive Lady (F/n)" he replied as I just leaped off of him.

"What's going on??? I demand to know " I say as she looks in my direction.

"Ciel???" She smiles as she lifts her hand

I walk towards her and lightly touched her palm.

"It is you (F/n), I'd know it anywhere, but how c-" we hear screeching from a distance

"I will have to explain later, hurry she's coming" she closed her eyes as a white circle surrounded us as we began to disappear into thin air.

How was that you guys sorry it's been so long but I just revived myself and this definitely helped hope you like this chapter and yes I will continue writing.