Chapter 11 Finding cinderella

(Your Pov)

I awoke to the sounds of birds chirping near my window my eye just barely opening I still think last Night was a dream I got up made my bed as usual but then I see My glass shoe I wore last night. My eyes widen as I started to scream a little Soon Ciel comes rushing In " Whats wrong (F/N)????"" ciel said lazily. " I actually went to the ball, I cant believe it" I stared at the shoe of crystal as Ciel laughed a little and hugged me. "of course you did (f/n) your dream came true" I smiled as he said that ciel was like a brother I never had."My Lord there is someone at the door " Sebastian came in as ciel and him left as I started to get dressed in A baby blue dress ciel had given me it was a bit long with a white rose design on the side. I wore white and blue Doc martins with lace ups , i also wore a blue heart locket that was given to me by my mother."My lady there is someone here to see you" I smiled and my eyes widened as I ran to the door hoping it was Arthur.I opened the doors to see some one I hoped not to see. "Hello Cinderella its time for you to come home" My stepmother said with a wicked smile but then to my right I saw Ciel tied against a chair. I was in horror at the sights before me "Sebas-" I screamed before my stepmothers magic covered my mouth and dragged me Into the carriage. "Hello Cinderella " one of my stepsisters said as they were ripping my blue gown into shreds and the took my necklace from me. " wait please thats my mothers" I started to cry . "well , it doesent belong to you now " My stepmother cackled. I looked out the window as I saw sebastian running to untie ciel and then we left the manor.

(Ciel Pov)

"Sebastian You have to save her That is an order but disguise as a cat she will know its you believe me but you have to rescue her before they a buse her more do you understand me!!!!!" I screamed with tears pouring out of my eyes. " Yes My Lord," he bowed and turned into a cat and sprinted to (F/N)'s manor.

(Your Pov)

I was pushed into the attic and the glass shoe fell out of my pocket. "oh what is this" my stepmother said taking the shoe."Oh so you were the one who bewitched the prince too bad he will never know" she said that and broke the shoe on the wall. "But it must be an Intriguing story, wont you tell me ?? Cinderella" I stayed silent I didnt want to answer her . "Alright, I see how it is " she walked to the door and locked it."No please!!!! you cant do this , you just cant !!!!! let me out!!! please!!!!" I cried. I begin to sob on the floor.

(Sebastian Pov)

I made it to the manor I was walking around looking for where (F/N) is I heard faint sobbing in the back of the house and I saw an opened window on the attic being the unordinary cat I was I jumped to the window I know not ordinary I meowed to get her attention."Sebastian???" she looked up at me as I turnedd into my human form. "how in -" I interupt her with my famous catchphrase."I'm simply one Hell of a butler my lady" I turned into a mouse and ran to the foyer to get the key

(Ciels Pov)

I was walking to the door but I heard The Royal Fanfare and I saw Arthur "Your Majesty (Y/N) is at the (L/N) manor you must hurry before you lose her and Also your highness" he turned around to face me "Take care of her she is like my sister after all" he nodded and rode his horse into the countryside.

(Sebastian POV)

I found the key it was in the stepmothers pocket I scurried up the stairs to (Y/N)'s room "My lady " I said while running towards the attic I heard her gasp but then I heard the royal fanfare the prince must be here I turned into my human mode and unlocked her door. "Right this way Your Highness" I smiled as she ran down the stairs in her shriveled dress. "Wait" she turned around "you are missing something" I pulled out the other glass shoe the one that did break but I saved it of course."Thank you Sebastian" she hugged me and took the shoe and ran downstairs .

(Your POV)

"Wait!!!!" I said as my other stepsister was still trying on the slipper I ran Down the stairs in my ripped dress as I stare at arthur and I ran to hug him I felt loved and gracious. "Hello my love" he said to me as he gave a death glare to My stepfamily " You all shall serve the same way that (F/N) has been treated with that is your sentence now may I" he grabs the slipper and slips it on my foot and I put the other one on.he smiled and Picked me up and swung me around and soon a blue aura began to cover me and my dress and hairstyle appeared from the ball. "i would recognize you anyway you looked" he said and he kissed me passionatlely as we went to the carriage.

Hey you guys if you are wondering this is not the last chapter Repeat NOT the last chapter