Chapter 15 The Coronation Part 2

(Your Pov)
We just made it into the coronation hall just in time before the crown hit his head."STOP!!!!!!!!" I literally screamed when Sebastian threw a sword into the crown as it stuck the crown to the wall. Soon after a pink aura went over the crown as everyone was staring at the crown while my stepmother eyes were widened as everyone stared back at her . She cackled wickedly and a bunch of horrifying ghoulish creatures surrounded the hall.

(Sebastian's Pov)
I knew what the creature were there were not that powerful but a lot of people mistaken them for them being powerful. They are called called varcolacs they are dead wolf like creatures they may seem ghoulish but with one single hit they disappear instantly. But what was peculiar to me was Why she would use these creatures they are the weakest of them all. "FIGHT MY PRETTIES FIGHT!!!!!" she screamed she was also turning out to have an ugly atrocious appearance. But I needed to focus."Sebastian what are those awful Beings" My master said while he took out his sword. I blushed at how determined he was, " There's no time My Lord and Lady" we immediately took out our weapons but (F/N) gave me a look like a signal towards the chandelier that was hanging above us. the creatures were literally one inch close to us as (F/N) did a spell that was like a grappling hook and we went up on the chandelier that was high above the creatures. The chandelier started to sway as we placed our feet. "Now what???" My young lord looked at the girl with confusion than she smirked and she put her hands on the chain. "I'm gonna swing from the CHANDELIER!!!!!!" she sang with a beautiful voice holding a perfect soprano high c on the word .........Chandelier. The huge chandelier starting to swing but we were too high above the balcony that we had to land on to make the plan work. I glance up to see the chandelier switch I climbed while the two just looked at me weirdly. I pushed the lever and the chandelier went down lower at a rapid pace I stopped it before it could hit the ground I quickly swung  it and we all jumped on the terrace.

(Your POV)

Once we hit the balcony we all head downstairs to check if Arthur is alright  and all the witnesses and guest at the party. We immediately charged for the creatures and I hit one of them with a major spell but it died once my spell hit it. "Ciel!!! the creatures they die once there hit"  he nodded and the creature soon disappears in my arms I kind of felt bad but this needed to stop. I went in the middle of the ballroom. "Sebastian get all the guests and Ciel and arthir out of the ballroom if I Don't come out tell Arthur I love him" I said as he quickly did what I said. I met my Ugly Stepmother " So Dearie come back your not leaving without me on the throne" she smirked as I quickly did a death spell that killed her whole army. "My babies!!!!! my poor little miscreants" she really got angry at me as she was getting ready to charge at me  . I dodged her attack and took her necklace that she wears all the time. But she soon screamed  and turned into ashes. I was shocked but I got up in my shriveled white gown and  quickly ran out of the ballroom.

(Sebastians Pov)

"Sebastian I need to see her" the prince said to me with his eyes watering I would move but (F/N) didnt come out so I thought it was time for me to say it. "Your Highness," My eyes started to water too but I didn't know what this emotion is arthur was staying strong but one tear escaped his eye. But I heard the door open and It was a figure in a white gown I couldnt tell who it was until I saw her face and my face lightened up."Your Highness......." he looked up at (f/n) and his face lightened up.

(Arthurs Pov)

I was so shocked she saved so many lives and after what I did to her I feel so bloody guilty. I looked at at her she looked at me.  I ran to her  and picked her up and spun her around and kissed her, "I'm so sorry, forgive me" she looked at me and smiled then nodded and soon kissed me. The guests were all saying "Awww" as I smiled.

(Your Pov)

I was so glad to be in his arms again and feel the love we have it was so real and pure others might call it true love. he got on one knee now I was the one crying. "Marry me???"  I smiled but cried at the same time. "Yes  I will" everyone was soon clapping I heard this one guy say " now that's how to fall in love" I soon blushed i saw sebastian crying for the first time. "Sebastian are you crying??" he just shook his  head " i seemed to get an Eyelash in my eye" I didnt fall for that and I hugged him both and ciel.

THIS IS NOT THE ENDING  THERES  MANY MORE THINGS THAT WILL HAPPEN TRUST ME.

Sebastian: Really Author-san??

Me: Definitely

Sebastian: Are you going to tell this time

Me: AND  RUIN THE STORY pfft Nope no spoilers Its  Secret -imitates Aria from Pll during the Pll theme song-

Sebastian:-_- 

Me: Im sorry also for not updating my book I have been finishing school and now its summer so I will have so Sayonara My fans and readers -smiles-