Chapter Two Life in the cinders once again

Chap.2

First Day

(your Pov)

Its Been A few Months Since I arrived at the palace.The Young Prince doesent really ask to much for me to do so sometimes it gets Very Tedious.But Today Has been different i he requested tea at almost every hour.(F/N)!!!! I need tea Please!!!!! he screamed as it echoed through out the halls.I entered His Room. Bringing the tea to his luxorious desk.He Smiled it seems as though he just wanted to see me.The Other maids told me that it was very rare to see Arthur Smile ever since his mother passed.(F/N) can I speak With You he said with a bit of forlorn in his eyes.Of course Your Majesty i said shyly. Do You Like Working Here? he said clamly.Why of course I do your majesty I told him calmly. You are Not like any other maid Ive Had Miss (L/N)I mean all the other maids hated working here but you like it, Arthur Said With a hypnotizing smile.I smiled Cheerfully.

(Arthurs Point Of V)

She so Nice and Kind its a bit weird but i kind of like it she reminds me of my mother I thought as she was smiling that charming alluring smile.So How Are You Your Highness. she said I was unfortunately Away with the fairies so she waved her hand and I snapped back to reality.Oh umm is just that your remind me of someone important to my life i said nervously She Chuckled I do she said nervously. Mhmm I replied. I was Blushing i just got lost in her eyes i didnt feel like this in a long time ever since i was little.I now remember What Happiness Is.(F/N) !!! the king has a visitor.....oh sorry your grace the maid said. We must Get You ready Your Majesty the butler said as he sent (F/N) to the throne room.

(Your POV)

I walked Into The Throne Room To Only see The one person I never Wanted to see again it was My Stepmother and stepsisters they were waiting for me.The king looked like he was in a trance.I was worried. My stepmother had a Malicious smirk on her face.You are to leave with lady(L/N) and go live as her servant under her now go!!! the king said.Im almost in tears I didnt want to leave the palace.The guards violently took me away to the carriage and i thought i would Leave My Stepsisters and my stepmother.Hello CinderWench, one stepsister said. Dirty Ella the other one said Cinderella !!!!the stepmother said and they laughed.We arrived at my fathers Chateau and next thing you know im in rags again my mice friends are back instead of being in the castle.Im Back to being in my own little corner in my own little chair.Cinderella Is What they call me.But my real name is (F/N).

-next morning-

(Your POV)

I yawned and rised out of resting place which was the floor,I Smiled i may have a bad life but there are some good things i might see arthur again.I quickly ran to my stepmothers room to get the cat for my first chore was to feed the cat and even he orders me around.I opened the curtains to let the sun come in and rushed downstairs to feed the cat.The next Chore I have is a bit more laborious I had to scrub the terrace and then feed the animals which I had a huge number of them from horses to mice.As I finished this task I left to hear the sound of bells to my ear and my stepsisters calling my "nickname" since I'm also in charge of making there breakfast Talk about lazy but I would never say that even though I'd like to.I had more chores to do and but at end of the day I collapsed to the floor near the fire and retired.
(Arthur's POV)
Where is (F/N)!!!! The young prince screamed with rage he thought his only friend that was his age abandoned and deserted him.
Miss (L/N) is not here my lordship the maid said while bringing his tea.The young prince was Forlorn he felt that his only joy was away from him forever and he decided to go back to bed.