Chapter 17 The wedding

(Your Pov)

              I went to the coach, getting butterflies in my stomach as I head to West Minister Abbey for the most Important day of my life .................My Wedding . I  went into the brides room as I saw grell preparing my corset he was Blindfolded so I didnt mind him changing me Into my gown. My hair was done in a Victorian styled bun and my veil has a long trail I started to walk  towards the ceremony as the music started to play (Song above) I started to walk down the aisle everyone stood and smiled  when Arthur saw me he blushed and soon his eyes glimmered into mine as I came to him and he lifted my veil.

(Arthur's Pov)

I haven't seen (y/n) in three days I have now realized another thing about her . I have always loved her ever since I first met her . I was angry at the fact that she was taken away because of her stepmother. I felt that the light in my life would fade and be gone but I see her standing  next to me and I lift her veil.I love her so much she is so kind and sweet. The Wedding ceremony soon started I wanted to be creative for my vows.So I said for my final vow I took out her one of her glass shoes and I said"With this shoe I will wed thee" I placed the shoe on her foot and kissed her passionately.Soon rose petals filled the alter and we  both ran to the carriage ."I love you (F/n)" I kissed her once again as the carriage rode off to the castle.

(Your POV)

This is the happiest day of my life and I thought someone took my glass shoes.I love  being kissed by the one I love I will love him for Eternity.

Hope you guys like this chapter but there is more to come