Chapter 10 At The ball

(Your Pov)

I glanced out the window to see the castle I once worked as a maid but Im now arriving as a Princess. The castle glistened in beautiful lighting Grell and I both squealed in delight as the carriage enters the gates of the castle.Grell and I both got out of the carriage we tried to walk properly but we were too excited , so we started to run in the hall and once we got to the ball room doors we slowed down and we lightly knocked the door. Both of the doors opened as we made our entrance we both walked down the steps slowly as the music began to slowly quiet down. Everyone looked at us especially my stepfamily, everyone was in awe it was very silent as grell and I walked down the steps but then I saw........Arthur as he looked at me with a smile and he came rushing towards me.

(Arthurs POV)

I noticed the music began to come to a sudden stop as I turn around to find (Y/N) in a glistening blue ballgown I smiled and I started to run to her."(F/N), may I please.....Would you like too ...um..." I was so nervous I was at a lost for words but then she finished my sentence. "Dance???" I soon nodded very quickly . as we head to the dance floor and the waltz soon began.

(Your POV)

The music began and he grabbed my hand and whisked me away on the dance floor I felt like I was somewhere else than where we were . the music was so calm and majestical plus romantic. I saw grell dancing with sebastian I smiled for him. "Come with me " Arthur said as we left the ballroom and outside in the west garden I found a door in front of me that was covered in Ivy. he opened the door. I gasped " A Secret garden " I smiled as he offered to push the swing for me . I sat in the swing but one of my glass shoes fell off, "glass shoes???" he put the shoe back on my foot as I chuckled. our eyes soon stared at each other. he started to lean in but so did i.Our lips almost collided but the clock soon stroke the first chime of midnight I looked up with wide eyes."oh dear " i started to get up. "wait where are you going " Arthur said as I started to run out of the garden and into the ballroom. "Grell!!!!" I shouted across the ballroom as he took a while to realize that it was midnight . We both ran out of the ballroom with Arthur catching up to us. "Grell !!!!! we must hurry!!!!" he nodded as the second chime to midnight began. we both rushed down the steps of the castle but I tripped while grell helped me up as I forgot my glass shoe we both go into the carriage and the carriage left as quick as light.

(Arthurs Pov)

'Why did (Y/N) leave was she afraid of something or someone' that wasa question I kept running into my mind but then I saw two shoes One of crystal and One of Scarlet. I took the glass one I knew it was (Y/N)'s but the scarlet one I had No idea but I soon saw a butler arrive at the steps as he collected it.

(Your POV)

"I'm sorry Everyone I would've rushed earlier but I forgot everything, even the time but it was so wonderful" grell nodded with me as we both sighed . "look your slipper (Y/N)" one of my mice friends said as I looked at my slipper but then i realized grell still had his too we both looked at eachother and sighed.