EnglandPrinceXMaidReader Chap.1 My Cinderella

(F/C) Favorite Color (E/C)=Eye Color

(F/N) First Name

(H/C) Hair Color

(L/N) Last Name

(third person pov)

It was a pleasent day,In The Kingdom Of England, The Sun Was Rising and rays of the sun shone in (F/N) window.She Lived a Good Life Sure She Was  A peasent but she decided to like her life and live it to the fullest.(F/N) rised from her bed ,yawning and smiling she got up to get dressed in her (F/C) Peasent Gown and walked into town.A golden Carriage Arrived in The Mist She suddenly  was shocked for she wasnt aware of the carriage."Whoa Watch OUT MISS!!!!"the coachman said to (F/N) and as soon as she heard him, she scurried away from the carriage. The King Stepped Out of the carriage with the page as he was about to make a proclamation when he saw (F/N) and he dropped his scroll and thought for a moment he bent down to her level (because she fell from the carriage) Madame? what is your name? the king said questioningly while wondering something. My Name Is (F/N) she said shyly.And then the king  offered his hand to pick her up.Thank You (F/N) said.May I ask You Something the king said.(F/N) Nodded in reply. My Son is in need of a personal maid and I am wondering if you are able to apply for the job the king said (F/N) was blushing, she was overflowed so she nod in reply.The King Knew Something about (F/N) that she was kind and considerate but he did realise that (F/N) was the stepdaughter of Lady (L/N)they treated her like a maid but she just going to be another maid but in the castle. Hopefully (F/N) would be a little more pleased.As the carriage rode off in the countryside to the castle (F/N) said nothing she just looked out the Window.The King Thought She was graceful and beautiful. Her Eyes were a Alluring Shade of (E/C) She was the same age as the prince.They arrived at the castle. it was a magnificent shade of blue the clock tower was striking noon. (F/N) entered the castle.

(your pov)

This whole place is beautiful ,i mean i love my home but the castle was magical. the king lead me to Prince Kirkland's Chambers. He knocked on the door twice. soon after that the door opened and I saw the prince with his blond swift hair and beautiful green eyes.I curtsied and he bowed staring into my eyes. Son this is your new maid the king said and then the Young Prince Smiled.

thats Chapter One Hope You Guys Like it