Chapter 13 The Coronation Ball

(your pov)

Its already been two hours and I have been chained to this tree I just need to wait until midnight and This should all be over. I hope........

(At the Ballroom)

(Arthurs POV)

'Where is (F/N)??' I kept thinking as I kept Looking around the ballroom but then I bumped into Anastasia One of (Y/N) stepsisters. "may I have this dance" She was literaly freaking out as we started to dance. "so tell me about your sister" I asked her. "Drizella???....an idiot" she replied. "Not her (F/N)" her facial expression changed."Oh lets not talk about her she is nothing" I felt upset about what she said.

(Back At the tree in the meadow.)

(Your POV)

I was staring at the sky trying to get my mind off the curse and the command. But then I saw a man falling from the sky, it was grell. "Grell-sama???" he poked his head out of the wildflowers. "(F/N)!!!! you poor thing !!!!! your chained to a tree who would ever dare do that to you such vile people here let me help you" I shook my head "GRELL N-" it was too late I was soon unchained I was gripping on to the tree. "There you go darling arent I generous, Now stop gripping on to the tree like an animal, a pretty woman like you should be at the ball" he said to me Kindly. "NO I CAN'T GO" I screamed" why not my darling its your time to be alone with eachother you can flirt with your hunk of a prince my dear your already in love with him" He said with a dramatic sigh. "BUT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND I CANT GO!!!' I screamed. "well not in that dress you are" a white dramatic smoke covered me and next thing you know I was ina white ballgown (the dress above)"Now thats fabulous Darling" I coughed at the smoke then the clock stroke for quarter of and my feet started to run on there own. "have a good time my dear" he sighed and said " young love"

(At the castle)

(Arthurs pOV)

I heard yelling from the entrance of the ballroom I went to see who it was but then I found out that it was (F/N) as she tripped and hugged me."(Y/N) where have you been , love " she was shivering nervously"Arthur , Arthur tell me you never want to see me ever again" I was wondering why she told me to say that."Why on earth would I ever say that, I love you (F/N) tell me how you feel about me." she stayed silent for a few minutes"I love you Arthur" I motioned her to come follow me since it was almost midnight.

(Your Pov)

I was in the secret garden it was very pretty and it still had the swing. he bend on one knee it was almost midnight he took out a ring "(Y/N) (L/N) will you have my hand in marriage??" the clock stroke midnight I started to cry "No...No No...No" i cried as the dagger was behind my dress. "No, but why is it because of your family or my behaviour" he hugged me I cried more "You dont have to worry about that anymore love your with me" I was really starting cry when I had the dagger near his back I didnt stab him my arm was shaking as I was crying. I started to hear all my memories when I was a servant to when my mother died. "Cinderella !!!!" i heard my stepsister yell then in one of the mirrors I saw my mother and she said "Have Courage and Be kind" I started to cry less " you will no longer be obedient" I said quietly "you no longer be OBEDIENT" I yelled and dropped the dagger and white fog surrounded me as I tripped on arthur. "you tried to kill me???" he said calmly as the guards took me to the dungeon."wait Arthur you dont understand it wasnt my fault" i cried as I was being dragged to a dungeon cell. I spent all night sobbing and crying beacause of that very night.

So what did you guys think pretty intensifying dont you think what will happen next will arthur realize what hes done will he fall for the wrong girl we shall see in the next chapter.