Chapter 19 I'm Immortal and today is my first world meeting!!!!

(Your Pov)

Ok, so Arthur told me that since we are married now I have to go to this "World Meeting" with the other  countries. "Ok, now don't be shy, my Love" Arthur said as he grasped my hand lightly  and the double doors opened . but once I walked in there was constant Yelling and screaming and violence among the other countries about conflicts. Once I walked in however everyone was silent and staring at me. I felt nervous, I thought that I wouldn't fit in. "Hola, Chica" I turn around to a  tanned man. "I'm Spain but my Name is Antonio"I smiled and he smiled back. "Ve~ Lovino stop making fun of Germany its not-a nice!!" I heard a petite and kawaii voice say."Well-a I don't -a need to then he turned around and he saw me. "Hello, Bella Signora, You must-a be the tea-obsessed man's wife, I'm Northern Italy" I smiled and tilted my head. "Hello" I said softly."You can call me Lovino, but don't-a get on my-a bad side or I can be-acome your worst nightmare." he had an evil smile but soon his face was back to normal."Ve ~ Hello Bella, Signora" I turned to the other Italian. "I am Southern Italy, My name's a Feliciano but most people call me Feli~......PASTA!!!!" I chuckled and smiled." It's lovely to meet all of you My Name is (F/n)" once I said my name a blonde french man twirled me around . "Bonjour, my dear (F/n) Your Voice is so soft and Innocent!!" he said with a smile. as I chuckled but I turned around to see My poor Arthur with a face of rage and rouge as he took my hand but a bit firm as he dragged me rudely and roughly and I thought . whoa this isnt the Arthur I know and love why is he angry."Ok, ok people introductions can be done later, now lets talk about . Project :America." america stood up . "Now we are currently going to issue to go on the Mayflower, but we dont want to go to virginia, we want to form a colony on  by the bay" Arthur soon got angrier . "But that is not what we AGREED TO AMERICA!!!" he shouted frustratingly. "Everyone take a vote should I go to Virginia or Massachusetts Bay or Virginia"  everyone rose there hands for Mass. I didnt know what to do. "(F/n)...." I looked to my husband,"Why didnt you support me??!! WHY!!" I was shocked silent  I was confused. "YOUR SUPPOSE TO SUPPORT MY CLAIM!!!" I hesitated  I was scared I didn't know what to think. "Eggy you shouldn't be yelling at her" canada said shyly. "I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU PEOPLE THINK OR HER!!! At that moment once he said that a tear escaped onto my cheek."(F/n)....I didn't mea-" I didn't bother with listening to him. I ran out (song above as a theme) I couldn't handle it anymore.

(Arthur's POV)]

"What the hell is your-a problem you tea obsessed neurotic  selfish " Felicano covered romano's mouth as him and romano went to look for (F/N) but I felt that I wasn't the one she wanted to see. "England, You veally messed up, This tale sort of reminds me of a story in my country, called Aschenputtel or in English, Cinderella"  Once Germany said that I remembered that's what her Stepmother called her."(F/n) Is like a Butterfly, She is very delicate but she transformed, like from a caterpillar with little hope in zhe world, you lit her heart and she transformed into a Butterfly. That an Important reason why she loves you, and only you. But you need to support her or else she vill go back to a little caterpillar again, Now  I vill join them for the looking of (F/n)"

(Your POV)

I was so upset I didn't know what to do. My life has been so hard already, I ran into a deep, and eerie forest. I didn't care at this moment I just wanted to be alone. I sat on a boulder, sobbing because I felt I had lost faith. "Hello My Delicate Butterfly" - I turned around to see a beggar woman who's appearance was quite frightening and bold. "My, My you are a pretty aren't you, like a bird" she stoon started to cast a spell. "Please do-" It was too late I was now trapped in a mirror as the witch's appearance started to look younger as she cackled evily. "Now Im Pretty , and soon mY delicate butterFly will no longer be pretty...... but for now you shall work as my magic mirror" I hear arthur coming and all the other countries as the witch turned around the mirror as everyone saw me trapped inside as the witch cackled and we disappeared into purple mist.

SO SORRY YOU GUYS ITS BEEN LIKE 5 OR 6 MONTHS SINCE I UPDATED I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY SO PLEASE FORGIVE MY FORGETFULNESS AND THANK YOU FOR READING AND HAVE A GREAT DAY.