Chapter 7 Rescue me........PartI

(Your POV)

I woke up on a bed that was unfamilar it was filled with frills and the room was different. Then I soon remember I was kidnapped by a certain butler. " Good Morning Miss. (F/N)" then I mentally screamed to myself but i was still shocked. I arose from the bed and made this bed myself because I'm not going to have somebody creepy make my bed or try to do my corset."You are dismissed, I must get changed" I said strictly, to the butler I didnt even know the name of." Do you need assis-" before he could finish I said "No" and he left with a sigh. I felt bad for the way I spoke to him. it was a bit disrespectful but I am literally creeped out, I did not know where i was so I was afraid and a bit confused. I quickly got into my corset, and a red gown that was on the bed for me but the dress came with a note which read.

Dear,(F/N)

I hope you do like this garment I have for you ,it was made with love.I know your probably wondering why you were kidnapped but we can talk during tea =) =) so please enjoy your stay here and please be respectful or there will be "consequences" but dont worry about that my love.

I love you my dear I watch you from afar

-Alois Trancy

Now I was officially afraid,but the dress was quite lovely so I put it on with a lovely lace hat for an accessory. My hair was done in an Victorian bun which was actually quite popular. Then I tried to see if the door was Unlocked and it was as I head to the dining hall for Morning Tea.

(In the Phantomhive Mansion)

"Shes Captured????!!!" a certain english prince said to his closest ally the Queens Guard dog, also the fact that he never trusted the queens spider for personal reasons." Yes in fact that she was Kidnapped by Alois Trancy" Ciel said with a sigh of sadness, he was worried for his closest friend."That Bloody brat, He was never good I have heard rumors from my mother That he might not be Lord Trancy's real son" Arthur said trying to figure out a way to rescue his true love.

(At the trancy mansion In your POV)

The dining hall was exsquisite but I had a weird feeling about it but then I saw whom I presume to be alois trancy."Please come sit with me my dear" he said while patting an seat next to him. I sat down scared to my wits as I soon see a Maid with the hair of lavender shade and one eye covered. I felt a bit worried for her as she delieverd the tea and quietly went out.then a triplet group of servants with different parted hair styles came and brought food." WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS I DID NOT ASK FOR DUCK SHAPED COOKIES I ASKED FOR SWANS!!!!!" Alois screamed as he slapped one of the three men , I was at a gasp and went to help them." You ......YOU .....YOU MONSTER!!!!" I said almost sobbing."There just servants" alois said a little bit sadly." OH REALLY THAN HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I DID THIS" I was so irritated at him that I push the cookies and tea onto his velvet suit as I ran out with the three and the other maid." Are you alright" I said shyly and upsettingly as i got herbs and ice to heal the bruise.

(Alois POV)

I didn't know she would get so upset,"Probably because Your highness you tend to hit people and (F/N) is a kind,sweet and wonderful maiden so that kind of behavior does not create a good first impression on her" he tilted his glasses."Oh shut it claude" I said as I went to freshen up.

(Your POV)

"I'm Canterbury" the first of the triplets said th second one "I'm Thompson" and soon the third one" and im timber" they all smiled and I blushed a little because i have to admit even though im all ready in love there smiles were .........attractive. "Im Hannah Annafellows" the maid said with a curtsy as I smiled.I glanced out of the window what i saw was the royal carriage .could it be that My love is here to rescue me.