Chapter 18 An explanation and A gift

(Your Pov)

It was the first day of our honeymoon. I was wearing a gown that was filled with lace and it was a cream white with a hat.The Carriage had just arrived to this "New World" apparently discovered by a sibling of My dearest Artie. "(Y/N), I have to confess something" I tilted my head a little nervous as to what he was going to say. "The thing I have to say is that......" I felt so nervous my nerves felt as if i was just pressed against pins and needles."The real reason we are going to America is because......" He sighed and I held his hand to assure him that he could tell me anything. "The thing is, love . I am Immortal, I'm not only a prince of England I'm its representative" I was in a state of shock, not only that he didn't say this at our wedding but the fact that I might of not been the only one he fell in love with. "I......I.......I-I don't know what to say" I said starting to tear up. "My, dear-" I cut him off. "I'm not the first one you loved am I??" I started to cry not knowing how to react to this. "Wait I never said I loved anyone else, I have only loved you, (F/n) Dearest this is why I'm telling you this, I'm going to make you Immortal too and Part of the group." He hugged me I couldn't stay upset with him I had to hug him back but instead I placed my lips on to his and then slowly started to break the kiss. "I love you Arthur," I smacked him in the head and his eyes widen and looked at me with a gasp as he was about to say something and I placed a finger on his lips. " One you could've told me at the wedding ......... and another thing" I kissed him on the cheek."You deserved that" I smiled and then he smirked and of course i blushed. "Why only on the cheek love..." he gave me a puppy eyed look. I chuckled and poked his cheek softly. "Your very cute Artie" then he just placed his lips on to mine. I sigh in Ecstasy as he broke the kiss and we soon came to Penn's wood I believe it was called. Arthur politely took my hand and we went out of the carriage. soon I heard a voice, "EGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!" Arthur just rolled his eyes as I tilt my head wondering who that was as I saw A tall figure with brown hair and spectacles sprinting to arthur. "My lady" he bowed to me and did a face that arthur would make, I honestly chuckled. Arthur however didnt seem to pleased, I didnt want to ask why but ..... I had a weird gut feeling that this is not going to be that great of a honeymoon. "Its nice to finally MEET YOU!!! MY NEW SISTER IN LAW !!!" the tall man smiled I was just like, how many more secrets .... geez. "Its nice to meet you as well" I smiled and shook his hand."The Manor is right there make yourself at home ok " The tall man smiled I nodded. "How many more secrets are you going to keep from me???" I said in a flirty type of way but also being serious. "Shh my love..... lets head inside" he said t me as he carried me bridle style. "Now since we have alone time finally..." he smirked at me I blushed. he hugged me but I didnt realize he was going to kiss my neck. "Oh Arthur...." I blushed as he looked at me and smiled. "I love you (F/N)"

Hey You guys I know its been a few months since I updated but he is La masterpiece

Cest Magnifque

Thanks for reading :)