Special Chapter-Part 1

Welcome to the special chapters. The first chapter will be posted tonight instead of Monday as planned to give you a small taste as what is to come. As you know the first chapters are gonna focus on Bryan's and Trents relationships but come back tomorrow and reunite with Alex and Dave. Now as usual. I like to know my readers so.....

What do you think will be Alex and Dave's future?

--------------------------

The football season is over and the school campus has died down of excitement as others leech to communion parties to celebrate the team's win. The laughter of my teammates sounds through the bright night sky in the back of a black pickup truck, downing bottles of alcohols before they purge to a party thrown in their honor.

I was not in any of either situation as my alcohol tolerance was zero to none. After four swigs of liquor I already felt queasy and the need to throw up every time my body jerked. And because of my low tolerance I force my best friend Bryan to drop me home.

Bryan is the complete opposite of me. Instead of being a boring American bread from a picket fence home; Bryan comes from Irish origin. I did not believe it at first but then when he drank bottles of vodka without even get slightly tipsy or worse alcohol poisoning, I believed the guy.

"What are you thinking about?" Bryan asks with a curious side eye. When his dark eyes fall on my sweaty face he creases his lips slowly "If you vomit in my car, I will murder you."

My stomach gurgles immediately after and Bryan hisses his teeth. As he is about to scold me again, his phone rings and the Bluetooth set lights up with 'Rihanna' and he immediately clicks decline.

Whether Bryan wants to admit it or not he was a total ladies' man. His cool and calm personality with that pretty black hair alone could pull the ladies but his height and brains gave him a bonus which was not fair. He was a total stereotype dream boy and he could not see it himself.

I push back my seat to lay more comfortably in his dad's car, "I don't want to go home right now babe, just take me to your place."

Bryan hums and proceeds to speed up.

In a matter of minutes, we were pulling into the large house. Practically everyone at my stuck up school came from money, the only normal person I know is Dave, the quarterback, but he is currently dating Alex Templeton so maybe he will soon be swept away into luxury as well.

Bryan's parents were both professors. His mom studied astrophysics and his dad did something along the line of mental illness. Though Bryan did not inherit their brains at full potential he was an absolute math genius from the age of three. He could do anything he wanted but just doesn't try hard enough.

My thoughts got interrupted at the feeling of my body getting pulled out the car and getting thrown over strong shoulders in a matter of seconds. I grumble but kept my mouth shut as this is always the routine when I fail to remember my limit.

We enter the house and from my view I could see that we were going to the kitchen.

"You know am not that drunk right, the alcohol just makes me sleepy." I whisper, afraid to raise my voice if his parents are home. They came to the game and his dad even attempted to lift the man child who only laughed and pushed him away. His dad successfully throws me into the air though which deflated my manliness for a bit.

I am not skinny. I am just not muscular like them and that is ok.

Bryan chuckles which makes my body shake a bit, "What if I want to carry you?" Even from here I could hear the smile in his voice.