Chapter 14: Ready

The average room had a new sense of warmth as sunlight trickles through the small windows barred with steel and the sheets remained unmade from last nights promiscuous activites.

The brunette couldn't bare to spread the bed afraid that he would be swept up the feeling of being touched and fearful that his bestfriend would see the heat flaring into his pale cheeks.

The football captain is currently sitting around his very small study table with three books laid before him and a pencil twirling between his teeth as he chewed lightly on the wood.

His bestfriend, Jordan, was currently sitting on the edge of the said bed with his phone in his hand as he scrolled lazily.

Boredom finally resonated into the fresh air and Jordan threw his phone unto the mattress only for his to jump a few times before falling to the hard wood floor with a small thud.

The said darkskninned boy kisses his teeth and sat up and stared at his friend who seemed out of this world.

He cleared his throat but doesn't get a response or a gesture of validation, "What is going through that thick skull of yours?" He smirks and followed it up with a smack to the brunettes head with a stray pillow.

Dave jumped from his chair and the pencil fell to flow and rolled, bragging to floor about all its bite  marks.

"What are you thinking about?" He repeated and crossed his arms across his broad chest "Lemme guess, Templeton." He chuckled but Dave only shrugged before turning in his seat.

The smile fell from the boy's face when he sees the pure frustration.

"I did something last night." Dave muttered with his fist squeezing his patella.

Jordan grimaced because he truly hated emotional parts of a friendship. He always failed at giving advice and always felt guilty when his words backfired and he felt like the cause of separation or fights.

"What did you do?" He asked curiously but the tap of his feet showed that he was scared of his best friend's reply.

Dave shrugged and got up from his chair and walked to his bed to flop in the middle.

He sighed heavenly before he spoke, "I allowed Alex to finger me."

The room got silent again before the deep rumble of laughter erupted into teenage solitary. "I thought you were going to tell me you cheated or something." He laughed as he slapped his knee like an old man.

"Its not funny you spoiled brat."

"Isn't fingering like almost sex, which is part of a intimate relationship." He said sarcastically then his eyes bulged. "Did it not feel good?"

Dave chocked and sat up to clear his throat before he regained eye contact with his dumb ass friend. "It was great actually," he cringed because he is talking about getting fingered to his very straight best friend. "It was just....I know he wants to have sex now, we've been dating for two months and I want to do it too but its terrifying." He said in one breath while his cheeks burned with heat, embarrassed.

Jordan hummed, "So what, you gonna tell him that you won't have sex because his dick is too big." Jordan chuckled making Dave kick him I'm his side. "I'm joking chill."

"You never take shit serious." Dave scoffed but really he wasn't mad at Jordan, he was mad at himself. He really loved that tall mixed freak with a God like body but he was scared his body wouldn't be able to handle that.

Jordan cleared his throat and ran a hand through his thick hair. "I don't think you got anything to be scared of dude, Alex looks like a mean person but I've seen him around you and I doubt that will change in bed." He finished with finality and Dave nodded.

"You're right." He mumbled and then grabbed his towel off the rack.

"What are you doing?" Jordan asked co fused as he watched his friend bustle around the room taking up a bunch of containers.

Dave turnt to his bestfriend with excitement filled eyes, "I'm going to get laid Jordan because it's been long over due and I highkey deserve some love right now." He whined in the end.

Jordan gasped, "I thought I was your friend Davy."

Dave rolled his eyes and threw all of his things on the ground in very small bathroom.

"You're a wonderful friend Jordan and I am so grateful that you're my bro but in these times I really need you to keep yourself busy for like an hour and then help me choose my outfit."

"Outfit?" He asked confused.

Dave tilted his head sheepishly, "Yes outfit, I just texted Alex and he said he can come over and I told him to bring an overnight bag so he should at least be hinted." Dave grinned like a Cheshire cat.

Jordan only shrugged at this, "I'll be on the ps4 'till you're out."

Dave did not particularly hear because he was already in the shower scrubbing his while body thoroughly .

In exactly an hour and a half the brunette stepped out from the steaming bathroom in a black boxers brief that latched unto him like a second skin. The towel was still wrapped around his waist because his room always made him shiver.

Jordan played on the carpeted  floor and looked up when he saw his bestfriends. He scanned him for a second before his face turned into a slight grimace.

"Did you really shave your legs bro?" He groaned when the you could literally see the silk running along the quarterbacks legs.

Dave looked down and up at Jordan. "Am not a fucking animal, this is my first time, I at least want to be clean." Feet trampled the wooden floor  and Jordan watched his bestfriend dose his armpit with axe deodorant.

"You forgot you've had sex already right." Jordan snickered.

"Shut up, you know what I mean."

"Oh right cause being fucked in the ass is so different."

Dave stopped his movements and looked at his stern faced friend, "Are you that dumb?"

"Huh."

Dave inhaled sharply and walked to his stupid friend, "Listen here you straight child."

"Am older."

Dave completely ignored his statement and rolled his eyes at his ignorance. "Anal will make you or break you and ion know about your sus ass but am a fragile human being."

Jordan pushed his hands away and sat up in the bed. "If you're done I figured out what you're supposed to wear to get raw dogged."

"Don't say that." Dave sucked his teeth.

Jordan rolled his eyes and excused himself so he could pull out casual clothes drawer. He searches for a while before pulling a bark blue sweat shorts and a white marina.

The chocolate man held up the articles of clothing with pride before he pushed them into Dave's chest.

Dave looked at the clothes and glared at Jordan, "You expect me to get laid by wearing sweats."

"You're nervous, don't sweat it" Jordan joked and at the moment he was the only one who got it as he slapped his knee viciously.

His laughter simmered down and when he looked at his bestfriend and saw his stern but nervous expression.

"Alex loves you dude. You don't have to go all out to impress him and plus what else to turn on a gay man than his lover in minimum clothing. Plus you smell good right now.".

Dave smiled a little before he nodded and dropped his towel so he could pull on his shorts and thin marina.

A bottle of spray is immediately in his holding and he sprays it on his neck and on his wrist. As he finished applying coconut lip palm unto his dry his lips he hears the sound of the doorbell resonate through the house.

____________
Sorry it took so long to update. Turns out Quiz let doesn't always have what am looking for.

Vote. Comment and Share