Chapter 13: Finger

Dave had Alex beneath him in headlock as they fought for the last pizza slice that was placed on the nightstand in a cardboard box. The light in the room was bright compared to the darkness that wrapped around the city like a protective blanket for the lonely.

"You had the most pieces!" Alex grumbled from being suffocated with a pillow "Bitch I got asthma!" He shouts one last time before he played dead and laid pliant.

Dave scoffed and kneeled between his annoying boyfriend's legs to slap him out of his fake unconsciousness. He didn't budge.

"Are you really being a piece of shit over a pizza slice?" He asked with a hint of laughter in his smooth voice. He lifted the pizza from the box and took a bite from his swiftly.

Alex opened his eyes and murmured a yes before sitting up so his back was to the grey cushioned headboard and Dave is still sitting criss cross Chinese between his legs as he scrolled through his phone.

Alex's eyes dimmed as he stared at his lover and he licked his pink lips at the sight.

Never would he thought he would find the sight of someone eating cold pepperoni pizza in purple pajama bottoms and a marina attractive. His hair wasn't even styled, it was simply a head of wavy briny hair that dropped down since he had a hot shower. His face was pale from the shower and he seemed tired.

Yet he was the most beautiful person the young Templeton has ever seen.

"Baby." He called without thinking.

Dave hummed a response without looking up from his phone and continued to chew on the pizza until he finished it all.

"Baby." Alex said again as he nudged the shorter boy with his foot.

Dave looked up from his phone and Alex melted. He looked so adorable when he doesn't have any responsibilities now that football is over and all of studies are almost complete.

"Did u call me to look at me?" He chuckled and a faint blush tinted his cheeks before fading slightly into a warm beige.

Alex looked from he cheeks to eyes and smiled softly, "Would you stop me though?"

Dave thought about for second with the exaggerated poke of the chin, "Probably. I know that look and am trying to have a quiet evening-"

"With a hormonal teenage boy?" Alex chuckled and hissed when Dave grinned and his the tool in his pants ,that fought against the gym shorts he had in his bag, to see his lover's smile.

Dave slapped his hands down unto his boyfriend knees harshly and shook his head, "Yes; and I would like if this certain teenager turn off the lights-"

"With pleasure."

Dave eyes widen, "And cuddle me to sleep you perv." He slapped Alex again from his dirty thoughts.

The room grew quiet as the duo stared at each other with serious expressions. Each fighting for their own opinions.

"Come here." Alex said with a defeated sigh, "I'll cuddle my baby to sleep." He smiles softly.

Dave grins at this and pulls off his marina and Alex does the same. Alex shifts in the bed so.his head would be directly on of the Steven universe pillows. Dave plops downs unto the bed and scurried under the peach covers before pushing himself directly into his boyfriend's body.

Alex shook his head and closed his eyes the moment the lights went out. He wrapped his arms around his lover's waist and started to caress his stomach softly.

"Wanna know when I fell inlove with you?"

Alex stiffened at this but does not utter a word yet he began to squeeze at his lover's waist with pure adoration.