Chapter 7

***Ana's POV***

"Luke... Uh. Hi.." I said. "Ana. I need to talk to you. It's really important" Luke said. "Why. What do you want?" I asked. "It's about Michael..." Luke said. "What did he do?" I asked. I was getting a bit curious. "He murdered my family and friends in Australia and now he's coming for you" Luke said. "What?!" I said. I was yelling at him now. "It's true" Luke said. "See Luke I get you don't like him but he's a nice guy and you can't come up with such a ridiculous story about him murdering your friends and family. Luke you told me you didn't have any friends and that your parents died in a car accident. Why would you say something ridiculous as this?!" I yelled at him. "Ana. You don't understand..." Luke said. "ugh Luke stop it I don't want to be around you when you're lying to me about something as this. It's just psychotic!" I said and then I walked away leaving Luke standing there.

***Luke's POV***

I tried to warn her. But she didn't want to listen. Why would she even believe me in the first place? I mean why should she? I've been horrible for her. I've just left her and I felt guilty but now she was with Michael. Michael, the one who murdered my family and friends. I hated him. And I knew Michael knew that I loved her. She was going to be tortured and probably killed like my family and friends.

I was actually surprised that he hadn't done anything yet. Maybe he was changed. But how could he after what he had done? Why? Maybe he had left Australia like I did to start over. It couldn't be because of me. He could never know I was here. I hadn't told anyone. No one knew about me here. It'd be impossible for him to find me. Maybe it was just a coincidence that we were here in the same place. Maybe he WAS changed. I don't know. But I'd try to figure it out. He seemed like he had changed. Maybe he really was....

***Ana's POV***

Why was Luke being like this?! Maybe he's jealous. But why would he be? He DUMPED me. He left me, without saying anything. I felt guilty about me yelling in his face, but he kinda deserved it after what he had done..

I walked up to Michael. I just hugged him. I needed it. He put his arms around me. This was nice. It helped me forget about what had just happened. In some way I really liked Michael but kinda in a best friend way. I knew deed inside I still cared about Luke and since he apparently hated Michael I couldn't let myself fall in love with Michael. I just couldn't. At this point I hated Luke but I cared about him and I hated myself for it.

I'm so confused. After school I went straight home. Michael offered to come with me but I rejected it. I went to my room. No one was home. I ran to the bathroom to grab my red towel. I put it on my table and before I knew I had slit my wrist with a knife.