Epilogue

After Liam had reported back to the station what had happened
they contacted the station in Sydney which had desperately been looking for the cause of Calum, Ashton and the Hemmings family's death.

In Sydney a big memorial was made as a tribute to for the deaths of the four boys. Which was broadcasted worldwide and everyone was grieving about the horrible events that had occurred.

Ana's parents were inconsolable when they heard about the death of their daughter. They organised a beautiful funeral for her which everyone would remember forever.

Liam promoted and got praised for solving multiple cases (the on with Michael and the one in Sydney).

And lastly Ana and Luke got happy together. Later on they stumbled across Michael and they forgave each other for everything that happened in the past.

Wherever they were now it didn't matter. They all had each other and there were no things such as revenge and fear.

Luke, Michael, Calum and Ashton continued being in the band they started years ago, 5 Seconds of Summer. The only difference was that this time they did it without instruments.

Every day they would perform for Ana and they would write songs together.

The years passed and they kept doing it every single day. Later on Calum and Ashton's families joined them too. And so did some of their other friends and families.

Ana got reunited with her parents too and forgave them for never being there for her when she needed them.

Everyone now was happy with their lives. Everything was better than it used to be. Everyone was lucky.

What happened in the past, stays in the past.

Life was good again and nothing could change it.

~The End~