Chapter 16

***Ana's POV***

WHAT THE FUCK WAS LUKE DOING HERE?! He wasn't supposed to be here! What the fuck?! I actually feel really bad towards Luke now for fucking Michael. But it felt so goodddd. I'm confused. Why would he even come here in the first place?

***Luke's POV***

Heartbroken. I am heartbroken. It fucking sucks. I knew I saw the video's. I was just hoping it was just a photoshopped video or something like that. But it wasn't. Fucking hell. I shouldn't have come here. Not at this time. What was I even expecting to see after the video's? Just Michael playing video games or eating Pizza on the couch as usual?

No. I'm so naive. Of course this was real. But who the fuck would sent me those. I don't know. All I knew is that Michael and Ana were together and that I would never have a chance with her anymore.

I could just leave and never come back. Of course this was Michael's revenge. Did I really think I could get away with it that easy? He just did the same thing as I did to him and it fucking sucks. Well, I didn't film it though....

***Ana's POV***

As soon as I saw Luke standing there I pushed Michael off me, grabbed some clothes, put them back on and I ran after Luke.

"LUKE! WAIT!" I screamed. But when I got down he was already gone. Shit. I stepped outside to see if I could catch a glimpse of him but no. He was gone so I went back in.

When I got inside again Michael was standing at the bottom of the stairs, he was only wearing clothes now. Thank god.

"What's up with Luke?" He asked. "I don't know. He left before I could ask him" I answered. "Well he wasn't really supposed to see that. But at least he knows you're mine now" Michael smirked. "I'm yours yeah. But I feel bad for Luke" I murmured. "Don't worry. He'll be fine" Michael answered and kissed me briefly.

***Michael's POV***

My plan worked out right. Luke was heartbroken and Ana didn't know a thing. This was good. Placing those camera's in the room that would live broadcast it to Luke's phone was brilliant. Now I just had to wait for the right time to continue my plan. I swore Luke it wasn't going to end, that he was last. Well, Luke. My revenge is just about to start...

AN: Thank you guys so much for 1k reads! I love you so much! I hope you're enjoying the story so far. Stuff is about to get weird.... 😏 X Cecilie