Chapter 28

***Michael's POV***

I woke up from the rays of sunlight shining through the window, warming my face.

I felt something around my waist. I turned around and I saw Ana. Her face was pale and a green shade.

Her skin was dry and her hands didn't feel like her hands. They were cold and lifeless. Not as I remembered. Her warm soft coloured hands.

I leaned in to kiss het but it wasn't the same as before. Her lips weren't her lips. The red colour had faded. Her lips weren't soft, not anymore. Her kiss wasn't her kiss, I wanted to have one last kiss like I had before. I wanted her but it would never be the same.

What had I done. I'm such an idiot.

Today was my last day on earth. I looked forward to end all my misery but I was also scared. What if there was nothing? Don't bother about that.

Luke and Ana weren't scared. They were brave when they died.

I want to be remembered, I want to die brave. But how? Then I knew.

I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. I turned off the passcode and I put it on camera.

I put the phone on the chair where I had tortured Ana for a long time. I made sure I was fully visible and so were Ana and Luke. I only had one chance and it had to be good.

I pressed the record button and I my nervousness faded away. I started talking to the camera for a couple of minutes and then I knew it was time. My last minutes on this bloody planet.

I took the knife that had taken Luke and Ana's lives.

I aimed it at my heart, exactly where I had stabbed Luke, cause I knew that would be quick. I saw it myself.

"Goodbye" I said looking at the camera one last time and I stabbed the knife through my heart. Quickly I lay down in Ana's arm.

If I did die. I wanted it to be in her arms. Dead or I alive.

I felt the knife sting into my chest and I pulled it out to allow the blood to flow out faster. It only took a matter of seconds and I smiled.

Goodbye Earth. Goodbye forever.