Chapter 19

***Ana's POV***

I woke up to the smell of blood. My head was a bit dizzy and opening my eyes was tough. All I saw was a blur. I saw a black figure, I guess it was a person, standing right in front of me and a white background.

My sight got a bit clearer and I felt my wrists hurt. I immediately looked down at them. They were bleeding. At least they had been bleeding. They were covered in blood and so was my white shirt. My arms were tied down to a chair. And so were my legs. What the hell was going on?

When I looked up I saw Michael he stood in front of me, playing with a sharp knife, covered in blood.

This was a dream, a night mare. It had to be. Michael wouldn't do anything like this right? Right? What the fuck am I dreaming. I know my dreams are bizarre but this is way too creepy.

"Pinch me" I said to Michael. He looked up at me. His eyes meeting mine. "Ana. Why?" Michael asked and walking towards me, the bloody knife still in my hand.

"It's a dream! I'm dreaming. Pinch me and tell me to wake up" I begged. "Ana. This isn't a dream" he said.

"Yes! It has to be! You're not like this. Just poke that knife in my stomach. It won't hurt me. It's just a dream" I said. I think I was mostly convincing myself it was a dream than convincing Michael. I was just hoping it was a dream.

"You sure?" Michael said as he lifted the knife. "Yes. Do it!" I said.

Michael said a step towards me. Kneeling so he was on the hight of my stomach. He lifted the knife and poked it slowly into my flesh.

I felt a heavy pain coming from my stomach. This was not a dream. This was real. This was Michael. The real Michael.

The knife went deeper and deeper into my flesh. The pain got worse and worse.

"STOP! I screamed. Michael listened and pulled the knife right out. My blood was dripping down from the knife.

"You see. This isn't a dream" Michael softly said kissing my cheek.

I pulled away. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS AND WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN DOING?!" I screamed in his face.

"Nothing personal Ana. But I'm just continuing my plan" Michael said as he stood up. "What plan?!" I asked confused.

"My revenge on Luke Hemmings" Michael spat in my face.