Chapter 18

***Ana's POV***

At 6 pm Michael came to pick me up. He told me to just put some easy clothes on, just some jeans and a shirt. He told me we were about to get wet. But what dis he mean? It could mean anything. How should this help me figure out what we were going to do?

Michael and I walked to a place, Michael said it was a 5 minute walk so I was just thinking. What could we possibly do that was on a 5 minute distance?

After 5 minutes I recognised the place where we were now. I saw canoes. Omg we were canoeing! Yas! I swear I'm really good at this.

I got all excited when we walked down the stairs to get to the boats.

"So.., you like this?" Michael asked unsure. "Yass!! I love it" I said and I kissed his cheek.

We got into our canoes and we were both handed a paddle.

We sat in a canoe each and we started paddling. The first 10 minutes went without getting wet until I (accidentally) splashed a big amount of water on Michael so he got soaked. And Michael of course had to do it back. And so we went on for the next hour.

After the canoeing we got to Pizza Hut to get some pizza's. After that we walked to the bus stop, on our way to Michael's house.

When we got there we sat on the couch and ate our pizza's while watching a movie.

"Thank you for today a Michael" I said leaning my head on his shoulder. "I know. But I'm sorry Ana" he said.

"What? Sorry for what? For Luke? Luke walking in was his own damn fault. It's his fucking fault. Don't blame yourself for him being stupid once again" I nearly yelled.

"That's not it" he said. "Well, then what are you sorry for?" I asked confused.

"For this" Michael said and he quickly took a pan that was somehow laying behind him and he hit me on my head so hard that I got unconscious.