Chapter 15

***Ana's POV***

As soon as I said yes I got a bit worried. I had never done anything like this in my life before. I never even had sex in my life. What the hell was I supposed to do? I guess Michael would know what to do...?

Michael stood up from the couch. And I sat there. Not knowing what to do...

"Are you coming?" Michael asked. His voice got me out of my thoughts. I hadn't really heard what he asked. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"Uhm upstairs?" He said as if it was obvious. "Why?" I asked. "Ana..., you know what you just said yes to..., right...?" Michael said. "Oh yeah. I'm coming sorry" I said as I stood up.

Michael walked out of the room, me following him. He walked up the stairs and so did I. When we were on the first floor Michael walked down the huge hallway until I saw a huge white door.

Michael opened the door and told me to come inside. We were actually standing in his bedroom now. The first thing I noticed were pictures from bands like Greenday, Good Charlotte and All Time Low. And the second thing was his huge king sized bed.

"So what do you think?" Michael asked. "Your room is really cool, I like the pictures" I said and pointed at a poster of Alex from All Time Low. "Uhm Ana, I was asking about the size of the bed... Is it big enough" Michael said. "Oh.... uhm yeah. I'm sure it's fine" I awkwardly said and my face was red like a tomato right now.

Michael walked towards the bed and he sat down. I walked over to him and sat beside him.

Michael started kissing me and started playing with my shirt. After a bit of kissing he started taking my shirt of but still kissing me with every kiss getting more and more intense. After taking my shirt off he took his off and started unzipping his jeans. I took mine off as well.

We were only wearing our underwear by now. And Michael started pulling me so we were laying on top of each other. Michael started touching me all over my body, and I tried doing the same. Since he probably knew what he was doing. So far it felt really good.

After a few minutes Michael started opening the clips on the back of my bra. So my boobs fell out. "Jeez. You look beautiful" he smiled, kissing me. We also took off our underwear.

We were completely naked now. Michael laid down next to me. "You ready?" Michael smirked. "I guess so" I said.

I was still laying and Michael sat up. So his was sitting by my legs. "Here comes the Cliffoconda" Michael laughed.

I felt something quite big entering me. It felt wet and it hurted a bit at first. But then Michael started moving up and down. Quicker and quicker. The pain disappeared.

"Oh this feels so good" I moaned. Michael. "I knowww" Michael moaned back. Michael went in further and further until there was noting more to come inside of me. A loud moan escaped from Michael's throat.

Michael laid on top of me now and started kissing me while still moving up and down. He pulled me up. He was still inside of me, but less deep. He got me out of bed pressing me against the wall and kissing me intense. He got deeper in and I stiffened. I moaned. This felt so good. I never wanted this to end.

We got back from the wall still naked and making out. We rolled back on the bed again. Doing what we did before. Laying on top of each other with Michael moving.

I let out a mixture of a scream and a moan. But at that exact moment Michael's bedroom door opened and there stood Luke with tears in his eyes. Looking me right in the eye and then he turned around and walked away.