Chapter 17

***Ana's POV***

A few days passed and Luke had ignored me ever since that day. I really wanted to apologise to Luke. But what was there even to apologise for? I can imagine how that'd go. Yeah sorry Luke for walking in on me and Michael having sex. Yeah. Great apology Ana.

There wasn't really something for me to apologise for. I mean why should I apologise to Luke for having a great night and him just walking in on the worst time possible. He wasn't even supposed to be the in the first place.

I really don't get that boy. He is confusing as fuck. Maybe it was better to just ignore it. And give Luke some time to forget about it too.

Michael switched classes so we could be together more. It was great. But sadly Luke did switch classes too. But this time to get away from me, I guess.

Michael and I had a lot of fun in class. More than I and Luke had ever had. At least it feels like it. Michael would every time when I tried to be serious say something silly to make me laugh. And which ended in us getting sent out of class for being too loud and too disturbing for other students.

To be honest I don't give a fuck about school, not anymore. I used to. But my parents tell me to get a good education so I can get a good job later but how could they even care about me? They are never at home. Not even for birthdays. And for Christmas they buy me expensive gifts so they hope I'll be happy. But yeah. All I knew is that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with Michael and I couldn't care less about the rest.

The days passed by. Luke still ignored me and because of that I kinda still ignored him. I couldn't really help but feel guilty of the thing I did with Michael. Well, more the part where Luke walked in... After school I hung out with Michael and we ate a shitload of pizza.

About 3-4 weeks later Michael asked me out. Like a date thingy. He was planning on taking me out to do something. He just didn't want to tell me what but I'm sure it's going to be great as long as I'm with him.