HOW LISA LOVES LILY (1)

JENNIE POV

I woke up because of the noise from the alarm clock and I saw my Lisa, which is beside me, is still asleep. I immediately turned off the alarm when I felt Lisa stirred a bit.

L: *snuggled closer to Jennie and hug her tighter* Hmmm... a few more minutes please.. *eyes still close*

J: *Let her head lay on my chest while chuckling softly* Okay then my big baby. Sleep some more. *Caressed her hair slowly and closed her eyes*

A FEW MINUTES AFTER
*Someone softly knocked on the door a few times before the door was opened*

Ly: *Peeked inside* Mommy.. Dada.. *Slowly walked inside when she saw her parents are still on the bed*

J: *slowly let go her right arm from hugging Lisa when I heard my daughter's voice* Baby? *Looked at Lily* Come here baby.. *Offered my free arm* Gimme a kiss.. Good morning my little Lily.. *helped Lily climb up their bed and put her between her & Lisa*

Ly: Good morning, mommy. *Kissed her mom's cheek then hugged her* *Moved closer to Lisa then hugged her while whispering* Good morning Dada..

L: *Felt a pair of tiny arms hugging her and slowly open my eyes* Oh Hello love. Good morning.. *Referring to Lily, kissed her head and hugged her back* *Pulled Jennie softly for a hug too then kissed her lips* Good morning to you too, mommy my love *smile sweetly*

J: *hugged back* Good morning babe.. *sweet smile* Now get up. Our Lily might get squeezed haha *helped Lisa up*
*looked at Lisa* Take a bath with Lily now, I'll prepare both of your clothes and breakfast after. What do you wanna eat baby? *asked Lily*

Ly: Soup mommy, please.. and stwawbewies.. *puppy eyes*

J: Uwuu.. You're so cute my babyyy.. *kissed Lily's face multiple times until she giggle* Arasso. Now go with dada Lisa and I'll cook your soup.. *stood up*

Ly: Yey! Thank you mommy! Wait for me dada I'll get ducky.. *run and went to her room*

L: Okay love! Dada Lisa will wait just please slow down! You might get hurt *chuckling while looking at Lily*
*Went closer to Jennie who's getting some clothes in their closet then hugged her from the back* Thank you babe.. *kissed her neck*

J: *Faced Lisa and wrapped both arms on her neck* You're welcome and thank you too babe *Smiled* And oh! Before you forget, please tell Lily about your business related trip later, okay?

L: Right! Thanks for reminding me *kissed her lips* And sorry if it's so sudden. I was just informed yesterday right before I left my office *frowned*

J: It's okay, I know it's not your fault.. but please tell me more about it later okay? *caressed her cheek* for now, get Lily ready first..

L: I will.. Lily and I will take a shower now.. *Release the hug* We'll go down right after. I love you! *went to get Lily*

J: *Smiled* Please be careful and don't take too long, especially Lily! I love you too! *put the clothes on the bed went to the kitchen*

LISA POV

Lily asked me if she could play with her rubber duck for awhile so I let her play in the bathtub while I clean myself and I will clean her l showered.

*Went to give Lily a bath* I'm done now, Dada will put some shampoo on your hair and then clean your body with soap okay? *get the shampoo*
Ly: Ne~ I will put bubbles on ducky too *giggles while playing with her rubber duck*