Manners Maketh Man (2)

A glimpse of Jennie and Lisa as parents, as role models.... as wives, partners..

5:00 AM - WEDNESDAY

Lisa stirred a bit before snuggling closer to her wife, squeezing softly, trying to get comfortable. Jennie, who's laying on her side, hugged her closer while still asleep. Bodies too familiar with each other.

After a few minutes, Lisa peeked on the clock beside their bed. Knowing it's already passed 5 in the morning, she left soft kisses to her wife's head, face, neck, before giving her a long kiss on the lips.

"Good morning, Hun.." Lisa kept leaving small kisses until Jennie woke up.

"Good morning.." Jennie kisses her back before finally opening her eyes.

"It's already passed 5. I'll just check the kids and walk Kuma for a while." Lisa left one more searing kiss before she finally stood up, leaving a smiling Jennie.

"Arasso~ I'll meet you downstairs. I love you.." Jennie looked at her, sending Lisa a flying kiss.

"We'll do. Love you too.." Lisa winked at her before finally heading to her son's room.

After seeing that both kids are still sleeping soundly, Lisa decided to walk their dog first before coming back to wake them up.

She let Jennie know first before getting Kuma, who's waiting excitedly for her in the living room.

After the short walk around the neighborhood with Kuma, they went back home, where Lisa saw her wife already in the kitchen preparing their breakfast and Jake's school lunch.

"Hey baby..." Lisa said, smiling while walking towards Jennie. "Smells good as always, Hun.." She snuggled to Jennies neck, back hugging her while she's still cooking.

Jennie just giggled, already used to how Lisa always compliment her and what she does.

"Thank you, Hun..." She faced Lisa to give her a peck before focusing on what she's cooking. "It would really be great if you wake them now. Jake haven't got here. He'll be late at school."

"Got it, ma'am." Lisa kissed her head first before tangling off Jennie and headed back to their kids' rooms.

When she got to Jake's room, she heard small noises on its bathroom and the laundry basket is already beside the room's door.

It made Lisa smile. She decided to wait for her son to finish and just sat on the bed. "Jake, baby, I'm inside your room."

Just a few seconds more and Jake went out of his bathroom, already looking so fresh and ready for school. "Good morning, Momma.." he headed excitedly to Lisa.

"Good morning, love.." Lisa give him kisses and hugged him before letting him sit on her lap.

"Is it okay if Momma will brush your hair?" Lisa asked, as soon as Jake faced him, all smiley.

"Okay, momma. Thank you.." Jake answered and give her mom a kiss.

Lisa reached for his hairbrush and do his hair for him. "Thank you for placing the laundry basket out, love. I appreciate your help." She told him softly, genuinely grateful for his son's thoughtfulness.

"You're welcome, momma.." Jake smiled at her. "Thank you for cleaning it for us."

Lisa hugged him, feeling all too soft. Her children makes her feel this way almost all the time. The parenting style she and Jennie practices helped them a lot to raise their kids well. "You're welcome, my baby boy.".

"Let's go, wake you're sister up first and then we'll go all together downstairs, yeah?" She placed him down and put the hairbrush away.

"Okay, momma~" Jake held Lisa's hand and they went to Jane's room just beside his.

When they entered the room, they saw Jane still curled on the center of her bed, hugging her stuffed strawberry plushie.

Lisa sat on the side of the bed while seeing Jake on the corner of her eyes picking some stuffed toys that dropped off from the bed, maybe got kicked off by Jane while sleeping.

"Baby~ Jane.. wake up now, love.." Lisa uttered softly, hugging her daughter on the side and brushing the hair out of her face with her right hand.

Jane just hummed and stirred after Lisa placed kisses on her cute little face. She grabbed Lisa's head and hugged it, still sleepy.

Jake just giggled on the side before climbing on the bed and hugged her little sister.

It also made Lisa chuckled and just cuddles with her kids for a while before deciding to pick Jane up. "Come on, love, you need to eat breakfast now. Do you want me to carry you, baby?" Lisa asked Jake.

"No momma, I want to walk." Jake hopped off the bed and grab Lisa's hand, excited to go downstairs and see her mommy.

"Good morning, mommy!" Jake dashed towards Jennie and hugged her waist.

"Good morning, baby! Hmmm you smell so good!" Jennie hugged him back and kisses him all over his face. "You ready for school?" She placed him on his seat.

"Yes, mommy!" Jake was all smiley, so ready to meet his friends at school. "Xavi told me that her mom will give us cookies today. Mrs Kang makes delicious cookies mom , like you."

"That sounds exciting, love! I'll let you bring more boxes of milk to share, okay?" Jennie smiled at him and then went closer to Lisa to give her and Jane kisses.

"Good morning~ good morning, little baby.." She caressed her cheek softly.

Jane's eyes fluttered open and looked at her Mommy Jennie. "Good morning, mommy." Her small little voice made Jennie coo and  she kissed Jane's head one last time before moving to get the soup she made.

"Breakfast is done! Come on let's eat.." She placed plates in front of their children.

"Thank you for cooking breakfast, Mommy Jen." Lisa smiled at her wife then help their kids fill their cups with milk and another cup for water.

"Thank you, mommy." Jake and Jane said almost at the same time. While Lisa gave her a soft kiss on the lips first before saying, "Thank you, Hun."

"Alright, now give mommy and I hugs and kiss." Jake did, as well as Jane, even though she won't be schooling like her brother would.

"Be good and enjoy learning, love. We'll see you later. I love you!" Jennie told Jake and give him one last hug before standing straight.

"I love you!" Lisa and Jane said as well, and the family giggled.

"I will mommy. I love you too!" He gave them all kisses before entering the building together with the other kids since parents aren't allowed there.

Jennie and Lisa walked side by side towards their car, Jane carried by her Momma, all snuggled up.

======================================
Did not proof read. Apologies for any grammatical errors.

Thoughts?

Do vote and comment if you have any suggestions. Thanks!