Superhero Lili!

Jennie's amazement towards her wife, Lisa.

I know that babies are quite a handful but I wasn't aware that my wife handles it smoothly Every. Damn. Time.

I don't know how but my Lisa always saves the day. What? When? Well, let me tell you this.

(First, I would like to thank my dear Jisooni and our Dad who insisted on placing cameras around our house for mine and Lisa's babies. Because of it, I saw, just a week ago, how Lisa saved our little one from having multiple injuries from certain reasons.)

Flashback to last week, I was pretty bored (For the very first time since we had our Lily) since my parents insisted on babysitting Lily for a day, before they go back to New Zealand, and Luke, my first born, was with Lisa's parents. I had nothing to do so I just replayed some records from the cameras around our house.

Im pretty busy with handling my coffee shops and taking care of our children so I don't have the liberty to do so because of it.

Lisa is quite busy as well since she handles her dance schools and photography studio. But she always make time to be with the kids whenever she can.

And I tell you. I. Was. Shocked.
There, playing on the computer, was little Lily, slowly climbing on top of the table in the living room while Lisa is changing her brother's shirt, not noticing the other one.

After Lily successfully climbed, she sat near the edge, all smiley, probably happy of what she did, but not her Momma who's eyes widen with what she saw. Lily is leaning leaning a bit on her back while clapping her tiny little hands. Lisa dashed right away to Lily after she noticed it, and caught Lily mid air.

I gasped while watching Lisa hugging our little girl who's giggling, not understanding the situation, with her mom grasping her for dear life and kissing her head a couple of times.

Lisa talked to her daughter afterwards, probably telling little Lily to never do that again since she pouted cutely towards her Momma.

I took a deep breath and skipped the video until i saw something that caught my attention.

Lily and Luke was playing on their backyard. Lily playing with some bubbles and her brother, Luke is playing with his soccer ball.

Luke was trying to kick the ball towards the goal across the yard. He was to focused that he didn't notice Lily crawling, following the huge bubble.

It eventually popped making Lily stop and made some more. She was already sitting near the goal post, in between it and her brother who's still eyeing the soccer ball while kicking it.

Lisa came in to the picture carrying a tray with food and drinks, probably for the kids. She immediately place it down and ran towards Lily and cover her with her body when she saw that Luke was already motioning to kick the ball with all his strength, trying to make another goal.

Luke successfully hit Lisa's right side, still hugging her daughter away from the ball. His son went towards them and bowed to her Momma, asking sorry. He even bent down and kissed where the ball hit her Momma.

Lisa smiled and also hugged her son. She made them sit close to her and talk to them while caressing there cheeks. Knowing my wife, I know that she's reminding them again to be careful to not hurt each other while playing.

Jennie saw how Luke kissed her little sister's cheeks and hugged her too.

Those are just some of the moments I saw that caught by our camera last month. I know accidents can happen randomly and I'm just really grateful for Lisa. She's an amazing Mom and wife. And I love her so much.

My Lisa, a real life superhero to me, our kids, and family.

======================================

Did not proof read.
Apologies for any mistakes.

Howis it so far?
I hope you're enjoying it!