Sweet Home

Lisa came home after a long drive due to a huge project her team handled. Jennie let her sleep after washing up considering that she arrived around 4am.

Lian a.k.a Lia - Jenlisa's 5 year old daughter

JENNIE POV

J: *went inside her daughter's room* Lia~ baby, mommy will just arrange the stuff we bought earlier. I'll be in the kitchen if you need me, okay? *kissed her forehead*

Ln: Okay mommy~ *stopped playing her toys* Can I please watch cartoons on your phone? *puppy eyes*

J: Alright~ as long as you keep the 30 minutes max rule. *got the phone from her pocket then hand it to Lia* Here~

Ln: Ne~ thank you, mommy.. *kissed her cheek then get the phone*

JUST A FEW MINUTES LATER

Ln: *heard someone knocked* Ne~ *answered while glancing at the door* Dada~ I missed you! *showed her gummy smile*

L: Hey love~ I miss you too so much.. *went to lay next to Lia and kissed her forehead* Why are you alone? Where's your mom?

Ln: *hugged Lisa before watching again* Mommy said she'll arrange the groceries we bought earlier, dada Li. She's in the kitchen.

L: *lay on her stomach just like Lia while watching some cartoons* what are you watching? *peeked at the minutes the video already played*

Ln: *Let her dada see the screen better* Handy Manny! Just like Grandpa Minho. They fix broken things. *kept on blabbering*

L: *Chuckled* Yeah that's right~ They do help others that's why people are thankful for them.

Ln: Dada~ I wanna play games now. I'm finish watching.. *pushed the phone to Lisa's side* Please~

L: Alright~ *get the phone and tapped the games icon for Lia to choose* Here you go~ 20 minutes more baby.. Remember the rule.. *reminds Lia about the 30 mins phone rule*

Ln: Yes dada~ mommy told me also.. *continue to play*

L: *Side hug Lia while she's playing* You really look like your mom *chuckles and kissed Lia's cheek*

Ln: Ne~ *giggles cutely* I am like mommy. *proudly said with a cute gummy smile*

L: Yes you are.. My little princess.. *Smiled lovingly then closed her eyes* I'll just stay here with you until your done.
We'll go downstairs and be with mommy Jen after, is that okay?

Ln: Yes Dada~ *Held Lisa's finger and sometimes uses it to press some icons in the phone*

L: *Let's Lia do her stuff while eyes are still close, listening to her daughter playing*

5 MINUTES LATER

J: *Slowly peeked outside the door and saw Lia and Lisa laying together with Lisa's protective and gentle arm around their daughter* Hey sweethearts~ is your dada still asleep, baby? *Asked Lia*

Ln: No~ she's talking a while ago, mommy.. *glance at her mom while stile using Lisa's finger to tap the phone*

J: *Went closer to them and kissed their cheeks* Well, I was about to ask you what you'd like for lunch, love.. *Caressed Lia's cheek*

Ln: Can we have some soup, mommy? The one dada likes.. *looked at Jennie*

J: *Saw Lisa smiled* Alright baby~ I'll prepare it for you.. *pecked her cheek*

L: *Groaned* Hmm How about me, mommy Jen? *Peeked one eye open to look at Jennie* I also want Gamjatang and kisses..

J: *Chuckled* alright~ You'll have your share.. *kissed her lips* Are you still not hungry? You still haven't eaten breakfast yet.

L: Its okay babe~ I'm still not hungry.. I'll just wait for our lunch.. *Smiled at Jennie and pull her closer for a hug*

J: *Hugged her back* Hmm~ I'll need to prepare our lunch babe..

L: 5 minutes please.. I missed you.. *Snuggled closer to Jennie* I'll help you prepare our lunch too. Just give me cuddles for a while..

J: Arasso~ you big baby... *lay beside Lisa and hugged her tighter while Lia is still busy playing*

L: I love laying next to you.. Both of you.. *Whispered to Jennie then kissed her forehead* It feels great to be home..

J: I love it too.. You were away for just a few days but it felt like a year.. Good thing you finished quick there.. *snuggled more on Lisa's neck, kissing it*

L: I wouldn't stay there longer knowing the love of my life, both you and Lia, are here.. I can't handle not seeing you both for too long.. *Caressed Jennie's back*

J: We wont let you either. *Chuckles* Good thing you work fast and did a great job there. I'm always proud of you, Lisa.. *Sincerely said*

L: Thank you, Love.. That means a lot.. *hugged her tight* I love you so much.. You and our daughter.. *Kissed Lia's forehead*

J: You know we love you too.. So much.. *Kissed Lisa's lips again*

Ln: Mommy I'm done.. *Placed Jennies phone on the bedside table*

L: Alright~ let's go downstairs and help mommy make lunch. How does that sound, love? *Asked Lia*

Ln: Yey food! *Clapped her tiny hands happily*

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Didnt proof read.

Its been a while. Is there someone still reading my stories?
If yes, I hope you're having a great time.