KIM - MANOBAN

Welcome to the Kim-Manoban household.
Let us know what kind of energy this family have. And hopefully learn something from them.

Jaebeom - Eldest/son (10 yr old)
Jihyun - daughter (7 yr old)

3RD POV:
TIME:  2 A.M.

Lisa had just arrived at their home from a three day convention business trip. She missed her family so much.

As soon as she entered their home, she immediately left her things inside her own home office. She also placed the gifts she bought overseas on top of her work desk.

Lisa grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and drank half of it while checking all the doors and windows before climbing up the stairs.

Jennie was in her deep sleep when Lisa opened their bedroom door. She kissed Jennie's head lightly before she head up to the bathroom to freshen up.

When she was done changing, she slowly walked out the bedroom door, heading for her children's rooms.

Their son's bedroom is just a door away from theirs and across from it, is her daughter's own bedroom.

Lisa went too check her son first, giving him a quiet good night and a forehead kiss. She fixed his duvet first before heading to the room across it to do the same thing with her daughter.

Lisa found her daughter hugging a cute capybara stuff toy while sleeping soundly. It was a matching gift she got for both kids.

Jihyun's capybara is dressed in a pink tutu while jaebeom's capybara is wearing a black football jersey.

Both kids got their love for capybaras mainly because of Jennie. Their mom loves it so much, it rubbed to both of them as well.

Lisa came back to their own bedroom and hugged Jennie close. She can't help but to shower her wife with soft little kisses before whispering her a good night.

Jennie was initially got a little scared but after hearing Lisa's voice, she relaxed and turned to cuddle with Lisa.

"Welcome home, hon. I missed you." Jennie said softly. They kissed for a little while before Jennie broke it to look at Lisa with a smiley face.

"I missed you too, hon." Lisa answered, "I missed the three of you so so much.." She hugged Jennie closer. Both of them basked in the feeling of holding each other.

They chatted for a bit more and kisses were exchanged before they finally succumbed to sleep.

IN THE MORNING:

Jennie prepared breakfast for them. Since it's a weekend, she let the kids sleep some more, as well as Lisa who arrived past midnight. She herself woke up a little late than usual.

She's pretty sure that Lisa missed her cooking so she decided to cook a lot more food than their usual breakfast.

Usually, Jaebeom helps her mom Jennie with serving the fruits, but since he's still asleep, probably tired from all the football practices the day before, Jennie prepared it herself and placed the freshly cut fruits in the middle.

After Jennie was done preparing all the food, she decided to freshen up first so she headed back to their bedroom. Lisa was still asleep so she just stole a quick kiss before entering the bathroom.

After 20 minutes, when she was finishing up, the bathroom door opened and Lisa entered to freshen up as well, "Good morning hon..". Lisa grabbed her toothbrush and did her thing.

Jennie sneaked a peek at Lisa who's brushing her teeth and chuckled a bit. She's still not fully awake yet and her hair is messy as usual.

"Good morning..." Jennie wore a bathrobe and exited the shower. She walk close to Lisa and kissed her cheek. "I'll check the kids after dressing up. Let's all have breakfast together."