Jisoo's Pre-Birthday Routine

Ever since her sister allowed her to be with her niece alone, Jisoo decided to have their very own ritual..... Which is to have a pre birthday date with Lauren..

Lauren - Jenlisa's only child

3RD PERSON POV

Lauren was almost three years old when Jennie and Lisa (well, mostly Jennie 🙄) finally let Jisoo handle her cute little niece independently.

You can't blame the mother though since Jisoo has a very playful and carefree being. Which shocked them, namely her fiance Rosé, Lisa and especially her sister Jennie, to know how serious and protective she is towards Lauren when finally given the chance.

Now, Lauren is already five years old and got pretty close with everyone, specially with Rosie and Jisoo. Even to the point where she never threw a tantrum when being whisked away by them from her parents.

Jennie just accepted the fact that Lauren eventually got some of Jisoo's traits. She just hope that she gets more of the good ones.

01 - 03 - 20xx

"GOOD MORNING KIM - MANOBANS!!" Jisoo greeted as soon as she entered Jennie and Lisa's house. Lisa is in the kitchen, cleaning up while Jennie is doing Lauren's hair in the living room.

"I already told you, don't be too loud, unnie!" Jennie glared at her, finishing up her daughter's hair. Everyone eventually greeted her back.

Jisoo just giggled, "Arasso~...... I'm her to pick up my favorite niece.." she went and sat on the couch where Lauren is.

"I'm you're only niece, Auntie Chu..." Lauren giggled, showing her cute gummy smile she got from her mom.

"I know~ But still!" She winked at her and they both laughed.

"I don't want to repeat all the do's and don'ts, unnie.. You already know the drill.." Jennie started, now looking at Jisoo straight in the eyes. " I just hope that you stick to them." Jennie raised a brow.

"Of c-course I do! I always do! Right, cutie?" Jisoo reached to lightly scratch Lauren's chin which made her giggle.

"Ne~!" Lauren answered cutely.

"Alright~ Everything is settled. Her bag is right by the coffee table there.." Lisa said, pointing to the living room's coffee table.

Jisoo grabbed it, smiling widely at Lisa. She knows that she only does this to reassure her wife and make her calm.

Lisa went closer to them, heading where Lauren is. "Everything and any thing you'll need is right inside. Call us whenever you want and need. You already know that." She glanced at Jennie while directing it to Jisoo.

"Of course... Loud and clear! Noted. Top priority is the kid. Got it!" Jisoo winked at Lisa and gave Jennie a teasing smile which earned her an eye roll from the latter.

"And you, my love, have fun with auntie Chu. You can call us anytime, okay? Mom and I will be here all day." Lisa said softly, kissing her daughter's forehead and both cheeks.

"Ne, momma~" Lauren gave her a wide smile before hugging Jennie. "I'll be good mommy.. I love you and momma!"

"And we love you too, so much..." Jennie hugged her back. She heaved a deep sigh afterwards. "Alright, upsies so you can go with auntie Chu..." Jennie also gave Lauren soft kisses.

A few hugs and kisses more and finally Jisoo and Lauren were out of the house, headed to where they planned to have a mini celebration date.