How Lisa Got Father Kim's Approval (1)

Let's find out how Lisa, who's freshly out from culinary school, fought against doctors, lawyers, business men, etc, to get the attention of a high ranked military official, Mr. Kim, and hopefully date Jennie Kim, the woman of her dreams.

3RD POV:

Jennie has a lot of admirers even when she was younger. So when she finished college and finally got her father to let her date, a lot of suitors popped up and tried even they knew how scary her father can be, but failed to capture Jennie's heart.

She barely know most of them but some are still persistent so she had no other choice but to let them be.

Being a daughter of General Kim is a blessing and a curse. No one dared to mess with her or her older sister Jisoo, but no one also dared to be close to her or even court her until she finished studying.

Most of her suitors only lasted for a week or two. Few suitors that remained has high paying jobs like the doctor, lawyer, army officer, and a business tycoon's son, thinking that they have higher chances to get General Kim's approval and Jennie's yes.

All of them gained more of their confidence because of what they do and what they think they had become. Except for one.

Jennie met Lisa 2 years ago, back when Jisoo dragged her to meet the girl who she's courting, which is now her girlfriend after almost a year of courting, Rosé Park.

Rosé and Lisa are childhood friends. They where neighbors and schoolmates until Rose moved to Australia for college to study business while Lisa moved to Thailand to pursue culinary.

It's been 3 years since they went back here in Korea to further their studies and did some internship/apprenticeship before finally taking a step closer towards their dreams.

Rosé started to build her own business with Jisoo in tow who's also managing business. Lisa, on the other hand, decided to open her own little restaurant after her apprenticeship contract in a couple of months.

JENNIE POV

Lisa and I grew closer as time went by. We just clicked and she would visit me on my own boutique from time to time and sometimes she would invite me for lunch or dinner.

It took a year and few months after our first meeting before she confessed that she started to like me romantically and 4 months more before she asked me if she could court me.

After I said yes, she immediately ask me if she could go to our house to personally ask my parents as well. Which led to where we are today.

Lisa, courting me.

Out of her suitors, Lisa is the only one she's very comfortable and close with. Jennie likes her personality as well as her looks but Lisa never knew and could only wish for the best.

3RD POV:

Lisa walked to the front of the Kim's front door after the guards opened the gates. She's trying to calm herself since she don't want to be a nervous wreck infront of the Kim's.

She breathe deeply before knocking thrice. She was surprised to see Jisoo opening the door for her. "Good morning Chu.."

They briefly hugged each other before Jisoo excitedly pull her inside. "Morning Lis~ I saw your car at the gates so I ran back down to greet you first." Jisoo said, grinning.

"Oh hahaha.. it's nice to see you." Lisa chuckled at Jisoo's antics. "I thought you and Chaeng will meet today? She told me yesterday.." Lisa said while Jisoo kept on dragging her.