Disowned.

Lisa, Jennie, and their daughter, Ruby, is at an annual family and friends gathering courtesy of Chaesoo, who are this year's hosts.

Ruby a.k.a Ruru - Jenlisa's daughter
Roseanne - Chaesoo's daughter

3rd Person POV

Jennie and Lisa are at Chaesoo's wide backyard, sitting on their assigned table together with Seulgi and her very pregnant wife, Irene.

Rosé and Jisoo were supposedly seated with them but Jisoo is running late because of an emergency at work so Rose chose to entertain the guests instead while waiting for her wife, who, by the way, went off just a couple of minutes before the party started.

Half an hour later, while the adults are still chatting, Jennie wandered her eyes around to look for her daughter who's playing with a few kids her age.

Lisa noticed Jennie and give her wife's shoulder a gently squeeze before draping her left arm around Jennie's back, placing it on her waist.

L: "Don't be too worried. Ruru is with her cousin, I saw them a while ago."

Jn: "I'm not, but she might get hungry by now. She's been playing for a while."

L: "She just misses her friends and cousin a lot I guess. I'm sure she'll come here once she's hungry again."

Jn: "Alright~ I guess so.." She gave her a gentle smile and placed a hand on Lisa's lap.

A few moments later, Jennie got a glimpse of her daughter, standing on the side, pouting cutely while furrowing her eye brows.

She was about to stand up and go to where Ruby is but she stopped when little Ruru moved just a few steps before stopping again. She stayed there for a couple of seconds, seems like thinking deeply, before walking again, this time, towards their table.

Lisa noticed her daughter too when she got nearer and asked Ruru before Jennie got a chance to speak. "Hey baby~ what happened? And where's your cousin?"

Ruru looked at her Momma. "Momma~" she pouts again. "She said earlier  that she will look for her mom because she's thirsty."
By the time she finished talking, she was already in front of Jennie, sulking.

Jennie hugged her daughter while Lisa caressed their daughter's cheek with her free hand. J pulled the hug and checked Ruru before asking, "What's with the long face, baby? Do you want to tell Mommy?" J asked softly.

Ru: "Mom, I don't like your friend."

Jn: "My friend?" Asked confusedly.

Ru: "Yes. And Momma's too." Glanced at Lisa.

Jennie looked at Lisa, trying to get some kind of answer but Lisa just shrugs her shoulders since she, herself, has no clue.

Jn: "May I know who is it? And why you don't like her, baby?"

Ru: "It was.. uhmm.." Ruby looked around and spotted someone coming their way. "Her."

Jennie, Lisa, and Seulrene, who's listening to their conversation looked to where Ruby was pointing and got shocked when they saw who was it.

Jn: "Jisoo? I mean, your Aunty Chu?"

Ru: "Yes, mom. I don't like her anymore."

Jn: "Why, baby?"

L: "Did she do something bad to you?"

Ru: "Yes, Momma."

Jn: "Kim Jisoo!" she called after she saw Jisoo's almost near them.

Js: "Wae? Why did you call me?" Grabbed a seat and regarded everyone around the table before taking a seat. "Mind if I take a seat everyone? I'll just finish my meal."