The Enjolras-Coste Flat, Paris, January 26th, 1832

Enjolras paced, back and forth across the flat, wondering how he could deny his feelings anymore, jumping when a knock sounded at the door.

"Well you look like you could use a drink." Were the first words out of Courfeyrac's mouth when the door opened.

Enjolras sighed, moving out of the way so the man could come in, "I'm a bit stressed."

"About the next rally? It's gonna be great! Jacquelyn let me read part of her speech the other day and-"

"Actually, it's her," Enjolras cut him off, sitting down, "I'm anxious because- well, the more things get domestic the more I want to tell her about- that. And I'm not sure it's a good idea."

"Mhhhm." Courfeyrac nodded as he continued to ramble, eventually cutting him off with, "I can understand that, but when are you going to tell her of your feelings?"

"Tell her of my feelings?" Enjolras repeated.

"Well you either tell her or Grantaire, we're all dying to see how this turns out."

"Maybe I should." He mumbled.

"That or at least get her back here! I mean, this flat seemed so much more homely with her around."

Across the city, Jacquelyn sat in Jehan's flat, sipping on a cup of tea.

"-You should tell them," He was saying, "Or at least one of them. It'll be better that way!"

"Ehhh, I don't really know, it's probably a bad idea." They sighed.

Jehan leaned forward, "Are you kidding me? Both of those men seem like they would go to the ends of the Earth for you and yet you refuse to tell them you would do the same!"

"How am I meant to choose one of them to even tell?"

Jehan shrugged, "You could tell both, maybe have something like Joly, Bossuet and Musichetta. We all know Grantaire has feelings for Enjolras."

"So why would he have feelings for me then?" Jacquelyn threw up their hands in defeat.

He sighed, "It just feels like he does. I can tell."

"I highly doubt it." They groaned.

Jehan chuckled, moving to adjust his braid, "Well, I'm rooting for you. You should do it, I mean, what's the worst that could happen?"

"So many things Jehan, so many things," Jacqueyn sighed, "How come you never bug Ep like this?"

"All we do is bug Eponine like this!" He laughed.