A new beginning..

1 week since Hop went missing...

"Hey joyce where should I put my things?" El said. "Hey it's okay.. I'll do that you get some rest as this is a hard time for you" Joyce replied and stroked her hair. El managed to force a crooked smile on her face, Joyce was like a mother to her and she was fine with that. "Okay El you go get some rest" Joyce assured her and El smiled and walked into the spare room in the Byers new house, 45 minutes from Hawkins.

Joyce's POV

Oh Hop, I miss you... I love you... please give me a sign you are still out there.. we're worried... Ugh pull yourself together Joyce! I have to stay strong for him and the kids.

Will: Hey mom where is el?

Joyce: She's resting why do you ask?

Will: Mike called that's all...

Joyce: Hey are you okay?

-will sighs-

Will: Yeah I'm good

Will: will el be okay? She's lost an important part of her life..

Joyce: I'm sure she will be...

8 Hours later

El stepped carefully trying not to make a sound as she didn't know whether they all were sleeping. She quietly walked towards the kitchen and spotted Joyce sitting on the pale brown sofa with Hoppers jacket on and it looked like she was crying.

El: Joyce?

Joyce looked up and immediately wiped her tears trying to hide the pain.

Joyce: El what are you doing up? It's 4:40am!

El: I couldn't sleep...

Joyce: Awe honey it's okay you can stay in my room?

El: No.. Joyce you seem upset are you okay?

Joyce: Yes I'm okay haha why do you ask?

El: Well firstly you have my dads jacket on and you were crying, something is going on..

Joyce: Oh el... I'm sorry you saw me this way I'm okay trust me

El: you are not Joyce I can tell somethings wrong!

(she walks towards Joyce and sits next to her)

El: Talk to me Joyce...

Joyce: Fine.. I- I just miss Ho-

(Joyce immediately broke down into tears lost for words)

El: You miss my father don't you.. Well so do I.. but I've learned to stay strong since I have lost him too and my mother.. but you are like a mother to me and I get it, when we moved here I couldn't bare leaving Mike he was my happiness but since he is 35 miles away I can't see him... You love Hopper don't you.?

Joyce: n-no why do you ask

(Her face started to go red)

El: Friends don't lie I know you do and he loves you too he would never stop talking to me about how beautiful you are and all of that stuff and honestly he's not wrong.

(El smiled at Joyce)

Joyce: Oh Eleven you are literally the sweetest girl I have ever met

Joyce: Now you have got to sleep it's early and you know you will be tired tomorrow

El: Okay see you later!

Joyce's POV

She's just like hopper... always there for me, he must be so proud of her.. I just hope your still here, I love you hop... please come home

Safe...

-hopefully you are enjoying this <3-