reunited... part two

Joyce's POV

No way... it couldn't be... am i dreaming?
Wake up Joyce wake up! Ugh! That must mean... H-Hopper Is alive? I froze and tried to move but I couldn't i felt as if I was submerged in ice. My heart started to pound and my air holes seemed as if they were closing up as I was grasping for air. My face immediately started to burn up, this can't be real... Jim Hopper sitting right next to me with a rose in his hand. It was beautiful and so was he...

Hop: H-Hey

Joyce: H-H-

Man I can't even speak, all I need to do is speak!

Joyce: H-Hopper... Am I dreaming

Hop: This is not a dream, I wish I could have seen you sooner... I've missed you so much Joyce, I have. These past 7 months have been horrible.

Joyce: How did you know where I moved to, I can't believe I'm actually with you right now, I thought you were dead...

Hop: I know Joyce, I'm sorry...

Joyce: You don't understand how worried I was!
-she starts to cry-

Hop: I know... I tried to come for you but there was no way out...

Joyce: I've missed you so much.. I've been thinking about you nonstop for-

Both: two hundred and twelve days..

Hop: me too Joyce...You've never been out of my mind and all I've wondered is if you were safe...

Joyce: If you were trapped though.. W-who sent the letters?

Hop: Why do you think I'm here?

Joyce: H-How could it have been you though...

Hop: I escaped through some sort of lab in Chicago.. and realised my good friend Larry lives up near Illinois

Joyce: L-Larry Goodman?! My neighbour!

Hop: Yes...

Joyce: Ive been worried sick! And you were next door all this time!

Hop: I know, Ive made a terrible mistake...

Joyce's POV

I know he didn't mean it.. I mean he was going to come clean some day...

I stared into his ocean blue eyes and his eyes locked with mine... we stared for a minute and I could feel the tension building up in my body, I started to get warm and my face was immediately turning red from looking directly at him. I looked away trying to hide the intense blushing which was visible in my cheeks.

Hop: you good?

Joyce: Yeah just give me a sec...

Hop: Okay?

Joyce: I'm fine!

But... deep down I was not, I just wanted to kiss him already. The tension keeps building up and I just want to make the first move already, but it's too early. We haven't even ordered food yet but there's still time. Maybe later I guess.

Hop: How've you been..

Joyce: Fine I guess.

Hop: How are the kids

Joyce: Good

Waiter: Hey lovebirds can I get your order?