Chapter 7 - Playing partner spotted!!

~⁕(y/n) POV⁕~

~⁕(y/n) POV⁕~

Once we were back at home me and Iruma-nii stare at my familiar that is infront us

"soo.. what is your name?" I started cutting the silence "I don't have one yet" the red head said to which surprise me and Iruma-nii "you have no name yet? why?" Iruma-nii question him the both us look at him with empathy 

"mistress haven't gave me one yet" he replied to Iruma-nii's question "wait. I have to name you?" I said with shock. 

my familiar just nodded at me signaling I'm correct "then... I'll name you... Tamashi" I gave him a name "Tamashi... then my name from now on is Tamashi! I will give you my utmost service as your familiar" he vowed looking at my (e/c) eyes with delight while imaginary flowers flies around him.

"then that's let's end this day now, I'm tired~" Iruma-nii whined "I agree" I replied to Iruma-nii's whining "then should I help you-" "No thank you, I'm okay with doing it myself" I refused Tamashi's request to which he sulked and sat near a corner to which I sweat drop.

After we got ready for bed, both me and Iruma-nii lay on our separate beds saying good night to each other "good night (n/n)-chan" Iruma said to me "sweet dreams Iruma-nii" I said to him back "and..." I look at Tamashi who is sitting at my bedside staring at me with puppy eyes. 

"good night Tamashi-kun" I stared at him with lidded eyes getting sleepy then closed my eyes before I was completely fallen asleep I hear Tamashi said "good night, mistress" with a soft happy tone.

The next day we were going to get our studying materials with Asmodues and Tamashi that turned into a medium sized bat, apparently he can turn into two forms, his human version and his animal version which he is in right now.

Iruma-nii is holding the paper that was written on what we needed to get to which he read it out loud for us to hear "The basics of demons..., Incantation of drugs..., Art of torture...?" Iruma-nii said sweatdropping at what he was reading. 

"what delightful yet practical skills" Asmodues said with joy "Um... yeah" Iruma-nii said in a low tone while me and Tamashi was just talking together making a promise "you will not show yourself to others when I say so as to what ojii-san said about the dangers, okay Tamashi" I said to Tamashi "yes, mistress!" he replied.

"Ah! we're here" I said noticing the room where we are going to get our materials but hearing loud noises coming from the inside of the room "how noisy, what's creating that noise?" Tamashi said annoyed.

"RRR.....RROOOOLL LIIIINNGGG!!!" A girl with green hair abruptly came rolling out of the room *KA-BAAM!* she crashed on a stack of boxes "Ah!" I yelled at worry for the girl the said girl then stand out of the boxes. 

"Strike!! ahahaha!" the green haired girl laugh out I started to approach her with the three males that is with me trailing behind "are you okay?" I asked the girl "(y/n)-sama don't! don't talk to her!" Asmodues warns me yet I ignored it.