Chapter 11 - Helping an injured "just a massive white bird" and Rankings reveal

⁕~3rd POV~⁕

(y/n) and Iruma were still being carried away by the demon crows that (y/n) now identified when suddenly a loud rumbling is heard to which the demon crows drop us in fright and flew in another direction away from the noise. 

Iruma and (y/n) are now falling again to which this time (y/n) also screamed along with her brother "AAAAAAAAAAAHH!!".

fortunately the Suzuki twins fell onto something soft that cushioned their landing, while they were distracted both didn't realized a massive white bird awoke and stared at the twins in menace. 

the bird made a big shadow that covered the twins since they notice the change of lighting the both are now aware in the situation they are in which terrified them seeing there is nothing they can do to protect themselves when they are against a magical beast.

'we're finished' both look at the bird in dread to which the white bird took it as a threat and screech at them *SCREEECHH*

"Kyah!" (y/n) yelp as while Iruma shouted in fear, the white bird continued screeching at them until suddenly they felt itself weaken and drop down to the floor. 

since (y/n) and Iruma has a heart of gold when they saw the white bird in its heartbreaking state both switch from fear to worriedness towards the white bird.

"wait your leg! your hurt!" when they saw the big wound on one of their legs they tried to nurse it but the bird has their guards up and thought of that they are dangerous *SCREEECCHH*

both twins back off when the white bird gave a threatening screech a them that they took it as a hint that the bird is cautious of them being dangerous.

when (y/n) and Iruma had an idea to convince the injured white bird that they are safe they both look for each other knowing they know they have the same idea and look around for a sharp object.

once both have one in their hands the bird took notice of the sharp bones in their hands they screech yet again *SCREEEECCH*

"hey, hey, hey! don't worry!" Iruma reassure the white bird with (y/n) backing him up "yeah! it's okay look!" once (y/n) said that, both twin slashed their other hand that lead their wounds to bleed and the bird to be squawk in surprise at their actions.

they then pulled out bandages that was in their pocket's uniform and wrapped it around their wounds after that they then showed it to the white bird "there! you see this?" Iruma said pointing to their wounds "your wound on your leg we want to see it please" (y/n) then pointed at the bird's wound that is on it's leg, the bird realized and shuffled it's leg towards them, giving the Suzuki twins their trust.

"thank you!" both twins said "now hold on we'll just-" both twin had their wounded hands above the injury of the white bird, (y/n) pulled out an extra bandage that she has in her other pocket but it wasn't needed for when one blood, drops from each others siblings hands into the injury of the white bird resulting it to heal immediately.

"it healed?!" both twins and the white bird looked shock at how fast the injury just healed "this is amazing!" Iruma shouted 'amazing! so one drop of human blood will efficiently heal a demon wounds! so this is one of the reasons humans are valuable here, huh...' (y/n) thought astonished.

both of twins were startled out of their daze state by the gleeful squawk of the white bird "wuah!?" both of them yelp 'that scared me..' both blue haired twins thought.

when they look at the massive white bird they were happy at it's state "wah! you can stand now!" Iruma shouted joyfully "yeah! see you're all good now!" (y/n) said in content.