Chapter 4 - Demon school and familiars

~⁕3rd POV⁕~

The mother depended too much on Iruma and (y/n).

"Both of you are good and obedient kids!" their ''mother'' patted their heads both twins had a delighted expression.

"Kids, can you help me throw it away?" the mother ask her children "Yes mom!" both Iruma and (y/n) accepted with a smile.

"(y/n) can you help me complete the cleaning? and Iruma by the way, can you help me clean the toilet?" their ''mom'' ask them again "Yes mom!" and the both of them agreed yet again.

"(y/n) and Iruma are truly a good child" their ''mother'' praised them the twins had a happy expression "Then..." their ''mom'' continued on.

and as a result....

"Can I sell you to this demon?"

"Yeah..." the twins didn't process the information yet until..

"DEFINITLY NOT!!" Iruma and (y/n) now realizing what their ''mother'' ask them...

~⁕(y/n)'s POV⁕~

Both Iruma-nii and I woke up screaming unknown to us alerting our new ojii-san.

We both sat up on our separate beds and look at each other before observe our surroundings "This place is..." Iruma-nii broke the silence. 

*BAAM!* Both of us jump in surprise at the sudden noise "Good morning (y/n)-chan, Iruma-kun!" ojii-san greeted us "let's eat breakfast together" Sullivan, or better known as our Ojii-san, requested "Yes" "Okey then" Iruma-nii and I agreed to his request.

--At the dining table--

We were at the dining table already dress "Have you both slept well?" Ojii-san questioned us "Yes, the bed was really soft!" I said first to answer his question, getting comfortable with my new life.

I then look besides me to see Iruma-nii and saw a bit of fear on his face "Err... Yes" Iruma-nii has finally answered ojii-san's question. 

"Today is the first day of school" Ojii-san stated Iruma-nii got startled of what ojii-san said and started to look more nervous so I hold his hands to lessen his anxiousness 'Look like he isn't ready yet to go to school. Well yeah I think I could relate because it's full of demons who are more stronger than us' I thought still staying quiet. 

"Ojii-san I have a question. about school" Iruma-nii ask a question to ojii-san "Ah! before that.." Ojii-san then waved at Opera who is a servant of the house getting the signal he nodded and left then came back with a big cart trolley that contains many objects needed for school.

"I congratulate you on your admission to the demon school" Ojii-san congratulated us Iruma-nii and I had a look of shock "Look! I have tried my best to prepare them for the both of you! All of them are woven by me and Opera!" Opera nodded at Ojii-san statement. 

"We both don't have experience in needle work, so it took us sometime. But, we found some entertainment in making them! remember to use them!" Ojii-san said with excitement laced in his words as both of us were touched by what he just said. 

"So, what did you wanted to say Iruma-kun?" Ojii-san asked turning to Iruma-nii with a very happy face 'How can I say while you show me that face' Iruma thought

"Be careful on your way to school!" Ojii-san warned us. Both of Iruma-nii and I were now changed in our new uniform that was gifted to us a moment ago we were now walking to our new school "Sigh~" Iruma-nii let out a sigh. 

~⁕3rd POV⁕~

"But really you are truly a changeable person. Despite the fact you wanted grandkids, do you really wanted to adopt those human kids?" Opera questioned Sullivan(Ojii-san) "Yeah, you're right....... I must raised them all by myself, that's the best way! We are going to be busy but first... I need to record their first day of school" Sullivan brought out a camera that was hidden amongst his clothing. 

"Today is the first day, you must fulfill your responsibilities at home first" Opera grab Sullivan's shoulder before he could ran off then started pulling him back to the mansion "Nooooooo!" Sullivan cried as he struggled to break free from Opera's hold.

~⁕(y/n) POV⁕~

"Good morning masters!" Asmodues greeted us when we were now at the school in a kneeling position while smiling happily "Oh! Asmodues good morning to you too!" I greeted him back while giving him a warm smile Iruma-nii was shock because it was all new to him yet greeted back "Hi Asmodues good morning". 

Iruma-nii wore a look of nervousness which I saw so I hold his hand "Just call me "Azu" is enough! Let me carry your bags!" Asmodues said. 

"Eh!" both Iruma-nii and I yelped, being surprise by his statement, whispers and stares are now directed at us. 

"It's okay Asmodues you don't need to do that! We are fully capable holding our bags ourselves so please stand up!" I persuade Asmodues "As you wish (y/n)-sama" Asmodues complied

-

-

-

"Summoning a familiar?" Iruma-nii questioned Asmodues while I listened along with interest "Yeah! this is a traditional event of Babyrus school" Asmodeus clearing up Iruma-nii's question. 

"They will determined our strength of our familiars after completing the summoning ritual. After this, students rank will be determine by their performance" Asmodues explained further, I had a look of excitement wondering what my familiar possibly will look like while Iruma-nii held a look of worry.

--At the place where the summoning ritual will take place--

We were now in the summoning room walking around  "Move out of the away!" Asmodues ordered the other students 'So cool!' I thought looking around with excitement oblivious of the stares on us, Iruma-nii also held one but is mixed with nervousness. 

"I feel so nervous!" Iruma-nii voiced out "Our class also will be determined by this event. The curator of this event is also a famous teacher" Asmodues stated another fact "The curator?" I ask curious who they look like.

*BANG!* A startling bang was created from the door being push roughly fast by a person.

"Keep silent. My name is Kalego Naberius, I'm in charge here" the person introducing himself 'So he's the curator... How intimidating...' I thought staring at his appearance. 

"The school always entrust me with this event. You know why?" Kalego-san said walking up to the front "Because my faces looks like it's always serious. I be the judge whether you're trash or not and whether or not I can recycle the trash. For example..." Kalego-san said. 

"The one's who rely on their grandfather's position and chanted some silly spells in the sanctuary without permission. And especially some punks who pick a quarrel with each other on that day" he continued on while getting closer to my and Iruma-nii's faces glaring at us. 

"Such people should be expelled from the school immediately" he then ended his sentence now backing away from our faces we were both intimidated by his actions.

End Of Chapter 4
Word Count: 1199