Chapter 31 - The Thirteen's Dinner

(Unedited)

~⁕3rd POV⁕~

~⁕3rd POV⁕~

And after the division picking, the next Babirus demon school event is...

"Batora party?" both Iruma and (y/n) read out, looking at the title of the flyer that Iruma holds "What's that?" (y/n) said with her right brow raised up in question.

"That the presentation meeting as well as the introduction of the new members from Batora" Opera paused before continue after he pushed a cart.

"It's a lively event with food stalls and attractions. And more over, parents of the first year students  will be coming to the Batora party to observe. This event is a perfect opportunity to see how their child doing after enroll-ment" Opera answered best to his knowledge to fill the two siblings' curiosity.

'In order words... It's a parents day!' The twins thought similarly "hm, I see!" (y/n) nodded in appreciation though another thing sparked her attention "What's that for, Opera-senpai?".

"This?.." He said he would immediately go prepare and wouldn't listen" Opera had their cat ears down in a sign of displeasure as they remembered the childish scene from a while ago.

"I need a uncut footage from all angle the twins getting ready for the Batora party!"

"Make sure you prepare everything"

"Yaaaaaaaay!"

"And Grandpa is...?" Iruma asked about the said person whereabouts, to which Opera answered after "He just left. For... Today, there's an important regular meeting held by the heroes of the demon world..."

"The Thirteen Dinner "

.

.

.

.

.

.

[Babel Tower is a place that has 666 floors, where several elite demons in the Demon World converge. And where the meeting of The Thirteen Dinner is held.]

Babel 665th floor...

"Now, let us begin the meeting" announced by a man known as Great Hero Second-in-Command: "Belzebuth".