Chapter 13 - Class in session

~⁕(y/n) POV⁕~

Class after class, it was all tiring but the teachers were great on their own way of teaching until now all we need to finish is our last subject of the day, we're now currently in the school's green house tower, standing beside Iruma-nii and Tamashi.

"Oui! it's time for magic lesson~" said Miss Stolas Suzy, the head of demonic biology.

"you all be learning about diabotony here in the botany tower. today let's use magic to try to make some flowers bloom, shall we?" Stolas-sensei stated and put her hand above to a near pot that has a sapling.

"hold your hand over this special sapling and-" Stolas-sensei instructed "Kuan Kuan" she spoke out a spell which make the sapling grow and flourish to a beautiful pink flower that weirdly look like Stolas-sensei because it has a part that look like her eyes near the stigma.

"wah~" I whisper in awe "and just like that, the flower has bloomed. All right! let us begin everyone, Yis" Stolas-sensei exclaim.

'magic huh? then this ring is filled with magic energy that can help me with this, after all ojii-san said it himself that this is a demon tool' I look at the ring on my hand before clenching it.

'might as well take a look at the others first though-' "so that's the honor students huh? looks like they're the head of the class too." my thought were cut off by some talking from behind that made me look behind to see who it was to see many other demons standing on the second floor balcony.

"huh?" Iruma-nii said confused "they're our upperclassmen, I'm sure they came here to check on us since the firsts year's ranking have been announced" Asmodues approached us while explaining, stopping once next beside Iruma-nii.

 "geh! look" someone pointed out a certain group of student from the balcony "it's the student council" "they rarely ever come to their underclassmen tower" "what are they doing here?" the other question over the council students presence until.

"What a foolish question!" Sabnock shouted "I am Bet ranked and the future demon king ofcourse they're here to observe me, Sabnock Sabro!" Sabnock with his usual demon king obsession yelled out.

"then I shall show you my true powers!" Sabnock put his hand over the his potted sapling and yelled out the spell "Kuan Kuan!" the sapling glowed very brightly, once it was gone it turned to a.. spiky yellow plant with very sharp teeth that can crunch it own pot! 

"what the heck is that flower?!" Iruma-nii shouted in shock "it's destroying it's own pot!" I exclaimed.

"I shall call it Destruction God!" Sabnock proudly named his flower "I don't think it should destroy its own pot" Jazz said "I'll give it a B+, Yis" Stolas-sensei graded Sabnock's work.

"WHY!?" Sabnock yelled "hmp. How crude" Asmodues huffed "this is true elegance" Asmodues showed his flower which has flames as its petals.

"not close Asmodues, this is what true elegance looks like" Tamashi proud fully showed his pot flower that has an appearance of a juniper bonsai with glowing blue lily flowers that has the plant's vines hanging out of the pot .

"waah!~ they look so cool you guys!" I complimented "why thank you (y/n)-sama!/dear rival!" Tamashi, Asmodues, and Sabnock replied back.

"how pretty! both get an A+" Stolas-sensei graded both Asmodues and Tamashi's work, obviously both having a higher grade than Sabnock.

"magic requires one to hone one's artistic skills" Asmodues said when suddenly Sabnock poured a bucket of water on Asmodues's plant, shocking the owner of the poor fire flower.