Chapter 1 - The start

Iruma and (y/n) are twins with a kind heart.

whether they are asked for helped.

or nobody asks for help.

or even an unreasonable request.

They can do anything without a single complaint, they're also amazed that how they become such a good-hearted person but..
.
.
.

"Sold"

THIS TIME IT SEEMS A LITTLE TO MUCH!!

-

-

-

*Beep!*

"Wow today I suddenly got interested in summoning demons I didn't expect to got one. This demon said: "Bring a human to me, I will give you money". Then I suddenly signed a contract right away. No matter how far you are, I will protect you... Ah! I also give you a bottle of Dom pérignon"

"And I am this demon"

Their parent are truly mean people.

"Oh, my my"

Generally, they have a lack of common knowledge...

-

-

-

"My dear, look! Now Iruma and (y/n) can stand by themselves!" their ''mother'' said to the father "Good, good! Amazing that's my kids!" their ''father'' proudly exclaimed "Then from now on you can strike out your own." their 'father' said.

And now on Iruma and (y/n) only 1 year old, made their way in the world.

"Good, we go fishing now, the target is tuna! follow me, kids!" "have a safe trip~!".

Afterwards, they traveled with each other all over the world during 14 years, they've put their lives on the line...

And this is the result of getting themselves into trouble of genius education so no matter what happens.

'I can accept and overcome one by one- but I can't accept this old man (Demon) !!!'

"Hey. I think you guys are irritated with your parents now..." the demon said "YES, WE ARE!!!" both Iruma and (y/n) said shouted in anger.

"Till we meet again I will say "Kora" to their face!!" Iruma declares while (y/n) sat right next to him, nod her head in agreement.

"Hmm, it seems you don't have a habit of getting angry at someone... But.. If you change your attitude, it can be pretty bothersome" the demon says.

"I can't let this change slip by, come here... and prepare yourselves..." the demon commanded. Both Iruma and (y/n), who remembers their situation stared at the demon Infront of them with fear in their eyes before hugging eachother with their eyes close shut.

.

.

.