Chapter 8 - Food, Friends, and Fun!

⁕~(y/n) POV~⁕

⁕~(y/n) POV~⁕

"MOOOORNIN', (y/n)-chi, Iruma-chi, and Tama-chi!" Clara greeted us when she saw me, Iruma-nii, and Tamashi-kun "I apologize for the trouble, Valac kept on insisting on coming along" Asmodues apologize on the behalf of Clara's behavior "it's fine!" Iruma-nii and I relieve Asmodues worries 'what a lovely today' I thought having a smile.

"how great it is that you the both of you already have made two new friends!" ojii-san applaud me and Iruma-nii "eh? what?! No their not our friends! their just.. people we often talk to" Iruma-nii cleared the misconception of ojii-san which confuse me and ojii-san "but isn't what friends do? am I wrong?" ojii-san questioned Iruma-nii 'Friends..?' Tamashi thought while glancing at (y/n). 

"but still..to begin with, I still don't know what they think of it" Iruma-nii explains 'Oooh!, that's why Iruma-nii thought about that but... now that I see it can-' I thought 'demons and humans can even be friends?' both twins think about the circumstances. 

Later on we decided think of it later and go to school Tamashi-kun is not going with us since there were many students now in present, he was left behind to help Opera-san with the chores at home. 

"we still have time to spare before afternoon classes start, so why don't we grab a bite?" Asmodues recommended to go get a snack in the dining hall "for now freshmen can only explore the dining halls and the schoolyard, but we can explore more of the school grounds in classes" Asmodues explains "is that so?" both me and Iruma-nii said but Iruma-nii looks more tense than usual. 

"are okay Iruma-nii?" I whispered to him but he didn't replied "c'mon! let's sit here!" Clara yell out to us to which snap Iruma-nii out if his thoughts 'is he thinking about what ojii-san said?' I thought worried for him "wow the menu is huge!" Iruma-nii in exclaim surprise "eh? what this mark for?" I ask aloud "that's is a ranking crest. Here in Babirus rank are depended here, this includes our choice of foods" Asmodues cleared my confusion "we still haven't gotten our ranks yet, so our choice of food is on the bottom of the menu" Asmodues then pointed where it was "oh" Iruma said.

"the food here is free. but the good stuff in the shop is priced" Asmodues continued on explaining "this look tasty but" Iruma said 'it takes a lot of courage to eat food here at first, but I'm used to it' the twins thought "I'll help you eat the food you dislike if you want" Asmodues suggested "thanks Azz-kun!" Iruma-nii and I thanked Asmodues "then I shall go or-" before Asmodues finish his sentence stacks of food where suddenly placed at the table we were in "hey! what with these?!" Asmodues roared at the demon who delivered the food "huh? didn't you order for 100..?" The demon said questionably.

*chuckle* Asmodues then turned where he heard the quiet laughter to see the backs of the prankers giggling will glancing back at them "how insolent of them, such lowly tricks be use on us. masters please allow me to punish-" Asmodues look back at us to see that Iruma-nii and I already finished the food that was use to prank us.