Chapter 18 - Thoughts

↥↥[Please start the music when I say so]↥↥

~⁕3rd POV⁕~

"now, I'll ask you one more time, (y/n), Iruma. Just what is your {dream}?"

"W-.. What I? We?.. want to do?.." both (y/n) and Iruma sway side to side before they overstimulate their mind for thinking to hard causing their faces to flushed with steam coming out of their heads *Psssshhhh* before they could fall they hold onto the small table that's in between them.

"wh-what is it..?!" Amelie leaned forward in her seat "what's wrong? smoke is coming out of your heads" the twins wobble a bit before giving their answer "that's-" (y/n) let out "we-.." Iruma spoke.

"..Until now, the people around us.." Iruma let off "have always has been deciding what we should do.." (y/n) continued "so we never thought about anything that we wanted to do for ourselves..." Iruma finished their response. 

💧💧Meanwhile...

"I WANNA PLAY TOO!!" Clara yelled out running to the door leading to where the three unexpecting people that are conversing with each other in the room "we will not allow you to get in Iruma-sama and (y/n)-chan's way!" Asmodues stated, trying to catch up to Clara with Tamashi's help.

"Connor and Murf! Take this! Slipper kiccckk!" Clara launch herself towards the door with her feet was in the forefront, targeting the door with jealousy, but before she could crash on the door, she was stop by using Asmodues his body as a shield causing to Clara to clashed in with him instead but because of the force from Clara's launch, the both of them now are closing in the remaining gap between them and the door.

"gaah! Noo!" Asmodues roared in worry "YEEAAH!" Clara said in victory- "not yet!" Tamashi appeared in between the almost closed gap and push Asmodues's back back with high power causing the small scale gap to become wider.

"bleeh.." Clara blurted out "(y/n)-chan and Iruma-sama are certainly doing something beyond our comprehension right now..!" Asmodues stated to Clara while getting up from the floor by himself and begrudgingly thanked Tamashi for the harsh help "we will not allow let you interfere!" Asmodues said, now standing up straight and blocking the door that Clara was aiming to crashed into.

"don't get in my way, Azz-Azz!" Clara yelled and started throwing things out of her pockets, big or small no matter what size she imagines, she kept throwing it out. A vending machine? A boat? A chainsaw? How about a bomb? But no matter what, Asmodues and Tamashi kept blocking it off with their powers, weapons, or even bare handed!

'geez, what's up them...' Tamashi thought tiredly, getting enough of their bullcrap "grr.. That's enough, you two idiots!!" Tamashi snap, his patience with the two was now at its limits. The two idiots, Asmodues and Clara was startled by the angered shout of Tamashi and began sweating furiously, fearing for their live since they can feel Tamashi's pure bloodlust towards them.