𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 ➪ 𝙈𝙞𝙙(𝙝𝙪𝙨𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙) 𝙈𝙘𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝘿𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮

Hey, I'm cheeky asf and decided to have the babies he born on my birthday🥴 what's up yall😍

ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ

December 13, 1969
34 weeks

I sat down and clutched the sides of the bathtub. Why in the hell did everything have to be so complicated with us? I was hoping this would at least go smoothly. And something going smoothly would include me not giving birth in our damned bathtub with no one but bloody Paul to help me.

"Hey, Bella, I need some help," he stammered into the phone, his voice already bordering on the edge of complete and utter horror. "I need you to help me deliver these babies."

I was just as terrified as he was. I was worried that the babies wouldn't be okay if I were to have them right now. I was worried that something would go wrong if we didn't have a doctor here with us.

"Okay, okay," Paul said before leaving the room.

"Well, where in the hell do you think you are going?" I asked him bitterly.

"Hold your damned horses, I've got this under control!" he replied.

"Dammit, Paul," I said as I felt another contraction. "I may very well kill you when this is over."

He returned to the room a moment later with a stack of towels and the phone which he promptly plugged back into the wall and dialed another number.

"Ambulance is on its way but it could be a ways away," he said to both I and the person on the phone. "Now, what do I do?"

"You get them the fuck out of me before I smash your head into a damned wall, okay?" I threatened as I raised my legs and put them on either side of the bathtub.

He widened his eyes. "O-okay then, love." There was a pause as he listened to whatever Bella had to say and then he scooted down towards the bottom half of my body. His eyes widened at whatever he was looking at, and he muttered a quick, "yep, it's happening," and I sighed, waiting for him impatiently to get over his bloody shock. "Push during the contractions, she says," he told me a little louder. I was damn well ready to push in between those contractions too. Whatever got them out the quickest.

Paul talked to me when the tears began to flow as I pushed. I couldn't believe this was happening. Damned babies. Couldn't they wait two damn days?

Not too long later, our commotion finally woke up Mary and she came to find us. Seeing her was certainly a breath of fresh air for me. She came over to me to see what was the matter.

"Are you okay?" she asked me worriedly.

"Yes," I said with a weak smile, and despite all the pain I was in, there was a great deal of truth behind the response. I was about to have my babies! Mary was going to be a big sister! How couldn't I be ecstatic?

My aggressively happy thoughts were interrupted by another contraction and Paul's voice sounded again as he sent me words of encouragement. I let out a cry when something happened.

"Oh, my God, there's the head!" he said, fumbling to get one of the towels from next to him on the floor. His hands were shaking, I could tell, but he looked so happy and he was hiding his nerves remarkably well. I was just mad that he got to see the baby's face first and not me.

"The baby?" Mary asked confusedly, her little green eyes wide. I was probably traumatizing her right now, to be honest. Maybe this would work as a form of damned birth control for her for a while. Who the hell would ever want to go through this pain voluntarily?

Oh, right. Apparently me. Couldn't I just magically snap my fingers and have the babies in my arms? Why did I have to go through all this bloody pain.

I nodded, reaching over to run my hands through her hair briefly. "You're gonna be a big sister!" She beamed at me, looking surprisingly unfazed by what was happening right in front of her. She just looked excited now.

"You're so strong, remember?" she told me. "You could lift a lion." Of I wasn't already crying in pain, I'd have started crying again just after hearing those words. Christ, I loved my kid.

"Okay, Jules, let's see if we can get this little baby out," Paul said with an encouraging smile. I'd almost forgotten about how I was literally in the middle of giving birth. I was about to have more kids.

I gave it my all and felt the rest of the baby come out finally. My head shot up as I tried to find the baby, to see it, make sure it was okay. I could hear it crying, and I wanted to calm it down. I wanted to let it know that I was right here.

"Samuel," Paul said quietly as he wrapped our son up in a towel and looked him over. "My son."

"Let me see!" I urged. Paul scooted over and handed him to me. I looked down at him with a wide grin, tears streaming down my face. I couldn't tell if it was joy or pain that was causing them.

I felt the warmth of the baby on my chest. He continued to cry and I gently rocked him back and forth, trying to calm him down. Mary came closer, putting her hands on the side of the bathtub and looking at the baby.

"Hello, baby," she said, looking completely mesmerized by what she could see.

"What do you think, Mary?" Paul asked as he peered at us, sitting a foot or so away from her, closer to the far end of the bathtub still than he was to us.

"You couldn't have waited just a few more hours?" I asked the baby as if he would respond, rocking him back and forth to help him stop crying and letting a nervous laugh fall from my lips.

Then, I felt yet another contraction and seemed to remember that things were still happening. We still had a whole other baby to go.