𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚 ➪ 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙔𝙤𝙪!

July 7, 2021

First of all, happy birthday Ringo, you stupid peace and love man😭

It's always hard for me to wrap up my books because there's so much pressure on me to find a fitting ending. I always go back and tweak it for days before it gets published because I always tell myself that it isn't good enough.

That being said, I hope you liked this ending! I thought you deserved a little glimpse into the future of what this family looked like since you got the see the very beginning!

Thank you so much to everyone who read, voted, and commented on this book and its predecessor. It always makes my day and it's the reason that I can keep going and get all these projects done!

I'd like to say here that I have so much planned for the future, but it's still to early for me to tell you when exactly some of these projects will start appearing on your screens. I will tell you, though, that I have started on my new George series and a book about RiNgO as well :)

So, it is here that I announce that my next big project will be that Ringo book :)

There are a sickening lack of Ringo books on this app, and I'm here to change that🥴🥴🥴

In addition to that, I have also started thinking about a new John book, but that one definitely won't come around anytime soon because I already have a John book that isn't finished😍🤚🏻 I have come up with quite a unique concept for this new one though, so I'm hoping it turns out as fun on paper as it is in my head :)

Anyways, I'm rambling :,)

Thank you so much for reading and I really hope you'll stick round for more in the future!

~Lilly

🎉 You've finished reading ⇾ 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄 𝐈'𝐌 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐃 | 𝐏𝐚𝐮𝐥 𝐌𝐜𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐈𝐈 🎉