Chapter 20

"What's your color? I wanna know

I could be red or I could be yellow, I could be blue or I could be purple

I could be green or pink or black or white, I could be every color you like"

Eric sings the song Colors by Stella Jang while he waits for Blue to walk out of the pack house as they were going to go out for the day.

Checking himself at the mirror he fixes his hair, he grins as the gates open and Blue walks, getting out of the car he smiles her way as he steps closer to her, kissing on her cheek he helps her get in the car before he moves to his side of the car.

"Where are we going?" she asks as he starts the car and starts to drive away.

"Shopping" he announces and she stares at him in surprise.

"For?" she asks.

"For you. I just realized I have not taken my girl to her first shopping with me"

"You don't have to"

"I have to, after all I have to know what perks your interest and what not, so in future I will completely avoid going to shopping with you if you turned out to be one of those crazy ones"

"Now I may be self-conscious and pretend I am not crazy"

"Damn did I give myself out?" he groans and she nods her head as they both laugh.

"Just this once you can go crazy" he winks her way and she wraps her hand on his arm as she puts her head on his shoulder.

*********

"This, this and this. Oh my god, look at these patterns and colors, we are so taking this too" Eric gasps as he grabs the dresses around the shop.

"Eric, I do not need all of this" she groans.

"Of course, you don't but I do, I am the one who have to stare at you though my eyes will be focused on your beautiful face, even so it's better if your body is hidden with these beautiful dresses instead of being naked" he grins and Blue covers his mouth with her mouth.

"Not so loud" she hisses at him and he nods before asking her to try the dresses.

Walking out of the shop with bags full of clothes Blue laughs when he grabs all the bag not letting her carry it.

"It's too many and let me help" she asks.

"If you have free arm then put it around me not these bags" he points and Blue giggles.

"You are very fun today" she comments.

"It's called Antonio's charm you are just getting the doses of it, now next stop bags, we also need shoes"

"What? No, no, this is more than enough"

"But you will need matching bags and shoes"

"I don't"

"But I said you I have to watch you and I want to watch you looking sex with matching heels and bags" he argues and she grabs his jaw shaking his head.

"You are not spending more money on me"

"But...."

"If I need bags or shoes I will ask, now we are going back" she points making him sigh.

"We cannot go back home" he protests making her frown.

"But..."

"I have planned everything for our day out, we are to watch a movie then we will go have lunch before we just keep wandering and driving. I have reserved us a table for dinner. So, there is a long list of things we need to do before I drive you back home" he explains and Blue smiles as she kisses on his lip when he starts to pout.