Chapter 07

"Careful" Enzo whispers as he helps Erika get on the bed, she squeezes his hand once before letting go of it.

"I will in the lab if..."

"You are going to home and rest, Eric"

"But..."

"Just go and rest, it has been a long day. I will stay here with your mom, try to rest" Enzo states and he nods his head before saying goodnight to his parents.

"You should rest as well" Erika states and Enzo turns around with a smile.

"Time for rest is over" he sighs as he pulls out the knife, he had grabbed from the car that she got in accident.

"You too need your rest, also I have something to tell you" Erika gulps as he walks towards her.

"Time for rest is over for me, my dear Erika" he grins pushing her hair away before Erika gasps and shakes as she grabs his hand.

"Why don't you rest?" he asks as he goes to stab her once again.

"Time for rest is over, Henry" Erika whispers as she twists his hand and kicks him away.

********

"In Hurry?" Erika asks as she swings the knife and he grins as he pushes his hand through his hair.

"You knew" he asks and she scoffs.

"Enzo would never leave me in this condition and even if he did, he will never enter a room without acknowledging me and more importantly, his wolf would never show me his eyes and not kiss me" she points making him chuckle.

"Damn, missed those little points, would have kissed you but you see I forgot the fairytales scenes I was supposed to perform" he grins before he sighs and turns around as Eric walks in with Devilin.

"Bad decision indeed" he nods his head before he hurries grab to Erika but cannot as black smoke of shadows wraps around him.

"You are under arrest" Dare whispers as he throws Henry down and one of the warrior pulls him arm out before injecting something.

********

Eric stares at the screen staring at the man chained to the wall, he blinks as someone walks in the room.

"You sure you want to stay here?" Devilin asks Eric who nods his head.

"Dad is in good hands and mom is there with him, for now making sure he speaks is important" Eric points at the unconscious Henry.

"True, that you father is in good hands, Crystal won't let him slip away as for him speaking, let me handle it" Connor speaks as he walks towards the door and opens it while all of the stand back and watch.

"How did you know he was not dad?" Eric asks to Devilin who pulls a chair and takes a seat before he wraps his arm around his mate pulling her chair closer to him as he smells her hair before Raine pushes him away from her as she sets the system.

"Enzo and I, both of us were in line when the first howl of help of Erika came, he realized it was her. He had asked me to prepare for emergency and before he could cut the line, I asked to keep it active...

As I was preparing the warriors to head their way, when Enzo got attacked I am sure Henry did not knew and Enzo was too distracted, anyone would be seeing their mate in that condition...

Your mother is expecting, Enzo was terrified, I could feel that from the emotions I was getting from him and I guess that is why Henry got Enzo...

But I did not knew who he was or what he was up to, but I could sense it when Henry threw Enzo into a portal, I alerted Crystal and asked her to check every portals she could for him...